Hey Petey

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Get the leaves out of the road cause 1bdz and I are doing visit on Sunday, weather permitting, around 1:30ish. TIA.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
Get the leaves out of the road cause 1bdz and I are doing visit on Sunday, weather permitting, around 1:30ish. TIA.
That is football time. We do not accept visitors during football time.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Pete said:

I'll make sure she doesn't mention anything about a certain football pool that she just might be beating you in

besides....I have to show off the new bags on my bike and she wants to show off her new T-shirt :faint:

Pete

Repete
onebdzee said:
I'll make sure she doesn't mention anything about a certain football pool that she just might be beating you in
I don't think you possess that much power. :blahblah:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
That is football time. We do not accept visitors during football time.
Like that bothers me. My game isn't on until 4:00. Expect to be bothered. It will be my first trip on the big road.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:

besides....I have to show off the new bags on my bike and she wants to show off her new T-shirt :faint:
I cannot wear that t-shirt. It makes me have ONE big boob.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
Like that bothers me. My game isn't on until 4:00. Expect to be bothered. It will be my first trip on the big road.
I'll spread some bubble wrap out on the driveway :yay:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Mrs. Jones said:
Ohhh are we having a party at Pete's? I can bring the :bdaycake: !
Oh, yes! Party at Pete's on Sunday. I have to be home by 4:00 to watch the Chargers, though. Can you come early to decorate?

onebdzee

off the shelf
Mrs. Jones said:
Ohhh are we having a party at Pete's? I can bring the :bdaycake: !

I think my new bags on the bike might be able to hold at least a 12 pack or 2 and I'll bring funnybones and make him bring the other 2 24 packs :yay: