Shopping Online

K

Kizzy

I'm getting to the point now where I do most of my shopping online. I just found this great site for computer stuff and wanted to share it. NewEgg. They are in California and wow they ship fast, they have the best prices and great customer service.

This past Christmas, I decided to do almost all my shopping online. I ordered the kids toys from toysrus.com. It was fast and so much easier than fighting the crowds at the stores. I also think I got better prices.

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Thanks for the link!! I do most 'normal' shopping in the stores, but buy a ton of specialized, personalized, or 'different' gifts online. I love shopping online, it's SO convenient!

K

Kizzy

I actually ordered Windows XP from Newegg and because I am a student, I only paid $82.00 for the software. Just something to keep in mind, because after May, we will not be entitled to that discount. The company would only let me order 1 copy, so I went to another site and ordered another copy for another computer, but I paid a little more for it.

K

Kizzy

Here it is, well over a year later, and I still love this site. Super fast delivery, they always send discount coupons, and the prices are nearly unbeatable. :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Nanny Pam

Originally posted by IM4Change
I'm getting to the point now where I do most of my shopping online. I just found this great site for computer stuff and wanted to share it. NewEgg. They are in California and wow they ship fast, they have the best prices and great customer service.

This past Christmas, I decided to do almost all my shopping online. I ordered the kids toys from toysrus.com. It was fast and so much easier than fighting the crowds at the stores. I also think I got better prices.

:cheers: Thanks for the link. I do a lot of online shopping, and I'm always looking for a 'good bargin.'