Congrats

Nanny Pam

Dutch6 said:
To all the Jimmie Johnson fans. He's a great driver. :yay:
Crabcake....Dutch is talking to you....

Yeah, Jimmy did good. :yay: It would have been awesome if he were also the race winner , but :ohwell:

Dutch6

"Fluffy world destroyer"
Always liked JJ. I'm also glad Roush didn't take another one. I just don't like Roush. Denny Hamlin looks like he has a bright future. But next year Tony will take his third Cup!

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Dutch6 said:
To all the Jimmie Johnson fans. He's a great driver. :yay:

Oh My God! It was awesome! Just got back this morning around 2:00 a.m. What a shock to be in sunny 80 degree temps yesterday to walk out of Reagan National to a frigid 30-some degrees! It sucked that Rousch took all three wins this weekend, but I'm glad Harvick and Johnson got the titles! And Mark Martin won Friday, so that was good. He's supposed to be making an announcement this week, tying him to Hendrick Racing in a busch car, is what I heard.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
nachomama said:
And Mark Martin won Friday, so that was good. He's supposed to be making an announcement this week, tying him to Hendrick Racing in a busch car, is what I heard.

I heard that as well ... seems kind of strange that he said he wants to have more time with his family, but he's going to a part-time schedule (about 20-some cup races) and now Busch racing as well. Might as well have stayed in a cup car full time. :shrug:

AndyMarquisLIVE

Dutch6 said:
Always liked JJ. I'm also glad Roush didn't take another one. I just don't like Roush. Denny Hamlin looks like he has a bright future. But next year Tony will take his third Cup!

If Harvick can get a little more consistency going on the mile and a half tracks, he'll be tough. If Harvick wins either Daytona or the Championship, I'll be glad.