My lower back is killing me.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Spinal Bifida and De-generative Arthritis in the lower back (tail bone).

Supposedly they can’t do anything for it.
I’m f’ed.

bcp

In My Opinion
DoWhat said:

I’m f’ed.

I hear you loud and clear.
they still have not come back with the results of my MRI from LAST TUESDAY!!
Now, I have to go back to my doctor tomorrow just so he can collect another 10 dollar copay and the insurance payment to tell me that my back hurts.

Im getting ready to go postal on someone,, I just need someone to hold me up while I do it.

we should start a Walker racing club.

bcp

In My Opinion
FireBrand said:
Red Label !!!!

see, now thats just plain mean.
you take to men with bad backs that cant move around so good, then you put a bottle of JW red label in the middle of the floor and see who can crawl to it faster..

why not just rub salt in the wounds and put a turkey leg out there while you're at it?

:killingme

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
DoWhat said:

I’m f’ed.
:huggy: Do you have any good pills?

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bcp said:
see, now thats just plain mean.
you take to men with bad backs that cant move around so good, then you put a bottle of JW red label in the middle of the floor and see who can crawl to it faster..

why not just rub salt in the wounds and put a turkey leg out there while you're at it?

:killingme

where can I buy my tickets ? :killingme

bcp

In My Opinion
unixpirate said:
BenGay :shrug:
Ben Gay isnt going to do anything for his pain.
His best bet if that is what the problem is, is to get some medication to try and control the Arthritis pain, while at the same time going to a therapist and trying to work on the problem with the spine by getting his back muscles to pull at it differently.

I speak from experience as far as the arthritis pain in the back goes. I have it where the surgery was performed years ago when I broke my back.

in all honesty, its no joking matter and I couldnt feel for him anymore if I tried.
Biggest problem is that people that have never had REAL back pain have no clue what a chore it is just to try and put on a pair of pants, or tie your shoes.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
bcp said:
I hear you loud and clear.
they still have not come back with the results of my MRI from LAST TUESDAY!!
Now, I have to go back to my doctor tomorrow just so he can collect another 10 dollar copay and the insurance payment to tell me that my back hurts.

Im getting ready to go postal on someone,, I just need someone to hold me up while I do it.

we should start a Walker racing club.
I thought you were having kidney problems?
Dr. love having you come back for follow ups. Another chance to bill the insurance co.

bcp

In My Opinion
DoWhat said:
No.
Budlight.
And lots of it.

This week, just so I could sleep I was taking two oxycodon, one valium, and 3 bud ice.

since the results of all the tests have not come back to my doctor yet I have to go beg him for more drugs tomorrow. I feel like a freaking addict at this point.

supposedly, my MRI prints of my liver and kidney have gone from the MRI place to an oncologist to be looked at now, and the MRI place is trying to find the prints from a couple years ago on my back to see how much the damage has progressed.
In the meantime, I feel like taking a baseball bat to their backs just so they can experience the pain first hand.

bcp

In My Opinion
DoWhat said:
I thought you were having kidney problems?
Dr. love having you come back for follow ups. Another chance to bill the insurance co.
I am having kidney problems. and the spot on the liver that is in question.
but to top it all off, my back has gone again to the point of the leg and foot being affected.

anyway, if you need the name of the best back surgeon in the area just ask and I will PM the info to you. He works with the head of nerosurgery (sp) at john hopkins and has an office in Annapolis at the medical center.
You might not like him due to his being direct and to the point. he sugar coats nothing. and, if he does not think that he can fix your problem with surgery, he will tell you.

I have a feeling that he and I are going to be meeting again in a couple weeks.

MargeInCharge

DoWhat said:
No.
Budlight.
And lots of it.

See if your doctor can hook you up with some tramadol. My brother's sacroiliac is shot (basically has turned to mush), plus he has arthritis in his back too. But the tramadol has kept him functioning for the past 5 years. :huggy:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
bcp said:
Biggest problem is that people that have never had REAL back pain have no clue what a chore it is just to try and put on a pair of pants, or tie your shoes.
Taking a $hit hurts.
Wiping my a$$ hurt even more.
I have to stand all day, or face the pain from trying to stand up from sitting down.
My dogs look at me like, "What the F" is wrong with you".
Wife offered to help me put on my socks and shoes this morning.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
bcp said:
but to top it all off, my back has gone again to the point of the leg and foot being affected.

anyway, if you need the name of the best back surgeon in the area just ask and I will PM the info to you. He works with the head of nerosurgery (sp) at john hopkins and has an office in Annapolis at the medical center.
You might not like him due to his being direct and to the point. he sugar coats nothing. and, if he does not think that he can fix your problem with surgery, he will tell you.

I think the surgeon who just did C_Jo's back surgery fits that description. :eyebrow:

bcp

In My Opinion
DoWhat said:
Taking a $hit hurts.
Wiping my a$$ hurt even more.
I have to stand all day, or face the pain from trying to stand up from sitting down.
My dogs look at me like, "What the F" is wrong with you".
Wife offered to help me put on my socks and shoes this morning.

like I said, people that have never had real back pain, have no F-ing clue what pain is about.
sometimes I wish I could transfer the pain to my wife for about a half an hour just so she could see why I break into tears at the mention of taking the trash out to the curb.

Nanny Pam

bcp said:
like I said, people that have never had real back pain, have no F-ing clue what pain is about.
sometimes I wish I could transfer the pain to my wife for about a half an hour just so she could see why I break into tears at the mention of taking the trash out to the curb.
My son has been out of work for about 5 or 6 months. He hurt his back at work and he is often in pain. I hate to see that.
He has great drugs, though! :yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
bcp said:

I went and saw a Neurologist and told him I was diagnosed years ago with Spinal Bifida.
He didn’t believe me, so he ordered an x-ray.
Went back for the follow up.
He said yep, you have a mild case of Spinal Bifida (supposedly there are three categories).
My spine is trying to fuse itself back to my tail bone and building up calcium deposits.
Thus the arthritis (I guess).
I only get flare ups when I’m not being careful.
Not thinking (like always) I tried lifting a tree off of the fence after the storm.
Next morning I could barely get out of bed.