Is it true??

Ghetto Smurf

Is it true if i keep getting my fast food eat on ill be more at risk for health problems at an early age?? I didnt think i had a problem until my freinds wouldnt let me put 2 BK quad stakers together and eat it??

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Ghetto Smurf said:
Is it true if i keep getting my fast food eat on ill be more at risk for health problems at an early age?? I didnt think i had a problem until my freinds wouldnt let me put 2 BK quad stakers together and eat it??
:fatchick:

Kerad

Ghetto Smurf said:

Nope...that's not at all true.

It would probably be healthier if you put a stromboli inbetween the stackers...but if one's not available, you'll get by. As long as you have a fifth of tequila to wash it down with, of course. :yay:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Ghetto Smurf said:
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has limits

bcp

In My Opinion
Ghetto Smurf said:
You drive an F350 with the turbo diesel dont you.

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
Ghetto Smurf said:

Do you really care what your friends say? If you want to eat 2 bk quads go for it...throw in some Mc'Ds fries but don't forget to ask for diet soda.