looking to adpot a ferret

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
My Best friend has a few and I fell in love with them. If you know of anyone that has one that they would like to sell or someone that has one they can no longer care for please let me know.

Yes, I do know they are for sale in pet stores but I want to give a ferret that needs a home a chance first.

smoothmarine187

Nicole_in_somd said:
My Best friend has a few and I fell in love with them. If you know of anyone that has one that they would like to sell or someone that has one they can no longer care for please let me know.

Yes, I do know they are for sale in pet stores but I want to give a ferret that needs a home a chance first.

there is somewhere around here that will let you adopt them, I will see if I can find it. We found out about it after we had bought our Ferret. The worst part is, we bought a second ferret from PetCo and it ended having some disease(I forget what its called). The vet said that quite a few Ferrets from that place had the same problem. It wouldn't have been so bad, but the kids had already gotten attached to it, when it died.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Keep an eye on Somd classifieds I see them all the time..there was an older male not too long ago that seemed real sweet..

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
smoothmarine187 said:
there is somewhere around here that will let you adopt them, I will see if I can find it. We found out about it after we had bought our Ferret. The worst part is, we bought a second ferret from PetCo and it ended having some disease(I forget what its called). The vet said that quite a few Ferrets from that place had the same problem. It wouldn't have been so bad, but the kids had already gotten attached to it, when it died.

Oh i am so sorry to hear that. I really am. Was the disease contagious? Is it something that can be cured if caught early? Yes please let me know. I have a huge finished basement and I want to try and give good homes to the ones that need one.

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:

i forgot yall have the ferret... i dont like those things at all lol

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
chess said:
i forgot yall have the ferret... i dont like those things at all lol

Really? I did not at first sight until I got to hold them and play with them. They grow on you. I would not want any other pet.

My friend and I are trying to start a ferret rescue in the area.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Nicole_in_somd said:

I got you one..PM me your digits and I will have someone call you... :huggy:

Cowgirl

Pasofever said:
I got you one..PM me your digits and I will have someone call you... :huggy:

If that one doesn't work out, try checking Petfinder...there are always gazillions on there needing homes. Well, maybe not gazillions, but a lot anyways...