Anyone been to Maximum Health

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
lately?

Has the place changed since March?

Does anyone go around 4pm? Is it crowded, or still just a handfull or 2 of people?

Any input is appreciated :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Softballkid said:
lately?

Has the place changed since March?

Does anyone go around 4pm? Is it crowded, or still just a handfull or 2 of people?

Any input is appreciated :yay:
I go, even though I wanna' be lazy and sit my behind on the couch. I'm usually there about 5 and it isn't super busy and I can always get on any of the equipment. You trying to meet me there tonight? :really: :cool:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Went in there this weekend, place was dead. Lookig at their facilities but think Pro Fitness is cheaper to join.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Chasey_Lane said:
I go, even though I wanna' be lazy and sit my behind on the couch. I'm usually there about 5 and it isn't super busy and I can always get on any of the equipment. You trying to meet me there tonight? :really: :cool:

5 huh...oh..I'll be warmed up and ready to roll at 5 :smoochy:

Leave the ball and chain at home, I don't want him getting jealous :really:

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
aps45819 said:
Went in there this weekend, place was dead. Lookig at their facilities but think Pro Fitness is cheaper to join.

I'm not sure on prices anymore, I know I only pay like 28 a month or 29 at Maximum, I was paying 35 at Pro Fitness.

But I was one of the first 100 people, so I got a little bit of a discounted price, and all that, plus there are 2 of us on my account, which also lowers the monthly price.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
aps45819 said:
Lookig at their facilities but think Pro Fitness is cheaper to join.
I think it may be a little cheaper. Get a trial membership for each and decide which is the best for you. Go to both during peak times when it is a little more crowded.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Softballkid said:
plus there are 2 of us on my account, which also lowers the monthly price.
Same here. I pay $62/month for day and I and the same during ball season when it is just me. :lol:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Chasey_Lane said:
I think it may be a little cheaper. Get a trial membership for each and decide which is the best for you. Go to both during peak times when it is a little more crowded.
Used to be a member of Pro Fitness. It always sucks the first of the year when the "resolution" folks fill up the place for a month.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
Chasey_Lane said:
Same here. I pay $62/month for day and I and the same during ball season when it is just me. :lol:

Yeah, I think S and I pay $56 a month, she WAS going during lunch, which she wants to get back into now, and I go in the off season, I've just slacked off this year and got a late start, but going on travel didn't help.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
aps45819 said:
Used to be a member of Pro Fitness. It always sucks the first of the year when the "resolution" folks fill up the place for a month.
:roflmao: There are times when Max gets busy, but never to the point where I have to wait for equipment.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
aps45819 said:

Right now it is Monday's that are really crowded in the evenings but it isn't too bad.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
jwwb2000 said:
Right now it is Monday's that are really crowded in the evenings but it isn't too bad.

Wildwood used to be horrible after 4:30. I started going at 7 or so at night when the rush was over.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Softballkid said:
Wildwood used to be horrible after 4:30. I started going at 7 or so at night when the rush was over.

It is just Monday's for some reason. The rest of the week is pretty calm and I am normally there from 4 until 5:30 or 6.

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
jwwb2000 said:
It is just Monday's for some reason. The rest of the week is pretty calm and I am normally there from 4 until 5:30 or 6.

When I was going to Pro Fitness in Wildwood, I would get off work(3:30), head straight there, and it would take me anywhere from 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 hours to do a complete workout it would get so busy.

At Maximum, I get there, and I'm out by 5-5:30 the latest.