week 13

thedoug

Folks, get it here first, your week 13 lineup, right after Monday Night Football.

At this time, the only major fantasy player you need to worry about is Hines Ward; he is out for week 13. Marques Colston should be back in the lineup this week.

WHO TO ADD:

Jay Cutler: He’s replacing Plummer, he should be a good backup until he proves himself.
DeAngelo Williams: If you haven’t read my previous posts, DeShaun Foster will miss games because of injury.
McGahee: He’s back, he’s healthy enough. Drop Anthony Thomas.
Santonio Holmes should be a decent number 2 this week. Pick him up for a week or two until Ward is back.
Tony Romo is available in one of my leagues until he becomes mine on Wednesday and might replace Peyton. Yes, replace Peyton. The guy is a machine. Check your leagues and make sure there are no bonehead misses like this.

WHO TO PLAY AND WHO TO BENCH:

QB starters:

Vick
Brady
Brees
Grossman
Bulger
Rivers
Peyton
Garcia
Hasselbeck
Favre

QB backups:

Brooks
Campbell
Pennington
Ben
McNair
Palmer
Young
Harrington
Romo
Kitna
Cutler
Gradkoski

QBs to bench:

Lienert
Smith
Garrard
Johnson
Delhomme
Frye
Eli
Green
Losman
Carr

Must-play RBs:

LT
LJ
Gore
Addai
T Henry
McAllister
Jacobs
M Barber
Jackson
J Lewis

Number 2 RBs:

Tiki
Edge
D Foster
Maroney
Lundy
Green
T Bell
Westbrook
C Taylor
Parker
Rudi
F Taylor
Jones-Drew
McGahee
Alexander
Betts
K Jones
Fargas (OAK)
D Williams

RBs not to start:

Cadillac
Droughns
Gado
J Jones
M Bell
R Brown
T Jones
Dunn

WRs must start:

R Moss
S Moss
Coles
Colston
Henderson
Mark Clayton
Bruce
Wayne
Berrian
TO
Walker
D Jack

WR Starters/number 2s:

Driver
Battle
Galloway
Muhammad
Robinson
S Holmes
S Smith
C Johnson
Roy Williams
Stallworth
Cotchery
Jenkins
Caldwell
Holt
E Parker
Harrison

WRs to sit:

Jurevicios
Michael Clayton
Wilford
M Jones
Keyshawn
S Parker

Don't forget to set your lineups before thursday's games.

Angel

~*~*~
What to do?

Help me pick between these guys:

RB - I can only play two and the reviews have Rudi below the others....
Rudi Johnson
Warrick Dunn
Marion Barber III

K - I can only play one and the reviews on both of these guys are mixed. Some say one over the other and vice versa.
Dave Rayner
Jason Elam

I'm getting mixed reviews, so I'm torn....

thedoug

I agree. Definitely Barber but I would go with Rudi over Dunn. Both defenses are tough against the run, BAL has allowed 5tds and WAS has only allowed 3. Rudi is the more capable back and Palmer doesn't run like Vick does. As far as kicker goes, definitely Elam. Seattle has a better red zone D than the Jets, causing more FGs. Both places have wind going across the field, with less wind in Denver, a little warmer (light snow expected in GB), and the whole mile high thing helps with getting some air under the ball.

thedoug

Funny though, I have Rudi on the bench for me. Playing Marion Barber and Brandon Jacobs over Rudi and Chester Taylor.