St. Mary's County School Bus Drivers

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Hypothetically, if your child came home from school and told you their bus driver had said a bad word and screamed it really loud to a student, would you immediately call the school or wait to see if this happened again?

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I don't have kids, but if I did, I do know that nobody would have the right to curse at them with the exception of myself.

I say call.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
cattitude said:
I dunno, I can imagine being a bus driver is very trying.
:yeahthat: Hypothetically, let's say the student is in your childs daycare and is known to cause trouble. Let's say he has thrown hypothetical objects and tantrums. Hypothetically, he was disturbing the bus driver and his/her route when the incident happened. Does the bus driver then deserve a :high5:?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
:yeahthat: I would not make an issue of it unless the bus driver becomes regularly abusive.
Aaah, my next hypothetical. Under her breath she has made a few comments, but never at this level where every single kid on the bus has heard her. Or at least that's the story I was hypothetically told.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
:yeahthat: Hypothetically, let's say the student is in your childs daycare and is known to cause trouble. Let's say he has thrown hypothetical objects and tantrums. Hypothetically, he was disturbing the bus driver and his/her route when the incident happened. Does the bus driver then deserve a :high5:?
:lmao: Yes. Hypothetically.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
Hypothetically, if your child came home from school and told you their bus driver had said a bad word and screamed it really loud to a student, would you immediately call the school or wait to see if this happened again?
Who gives a $hit?

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
K_Jo said:
:lmao: Yes. Hypothetically.
But should the hypothetical incident be noted? I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but this is an elementary school bus. It just doesn't seem appropriate to me.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
Aaah, my next hypothetical. Under her breath she has made a few comments, but never at this level where every single kid on the bus has heard her. Or at least that's the story I was hypothetically told.
Her husband's probably hypothetically an a-hole and her kids probably hypothetically treat her like pooh and, hypothetically, she has to listen to other people's kids scream all day. Take her to happy hour. :huggy:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
But should the hypothetical incident be noted? I don't want to get anyone in trouble, but this is an elementary school bus. It just doesn't seem appropriate to me.
Give her another chance. Maybe invite her to a purse party. :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Chasey_Lane said:
When did Mig become a bus driver? :confused:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
K_Jo said:
Her husband's probably hypothetically an a-hole and her kids probably hypothetically treat her like pooh and, hypothetically, she has to listen to other people's kids scream all day. Take her to happy hour. :huggy:
Aren't you glad we have wonderful husbands who pay for everything and the only thing we have to do is buy them a shirt when we go shopping and :gossip: a few times a month? :biggrin: