What is a personality trait of yours..

mAlice

professional daydreamer
My child already has all of my important personality traits. She's a ##### and doesn't put up with anyone's ####.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
I would like for them to be outgoing and ambitious. I feel as if I've done ok for myself and am confident in who I am based on things I have accomplished.

My mom and I were just talking about something similar last weekend. She was telling me how glad she was that I'm not like she was at my age. She was very much a wallflower and became complaciant (sp?) very easily.

Nanny Pam

My sense of humor. But I can see they already got that. My son has more than my daughter, though.

I love to laugh.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Nanny Pam said:
My sense of humor. But I can see they already got that. My son has more than my daughter, though.

I love to laugh.

So very true. Could you imagine what the world would be like without laughter? Sad... :razz:

I have a very dry sense of humor. I have one daughter who takes everything I say straight to heart, another would who could give a crud less what I say to her, but the third daughter has definitely inherited my sense of humor. People cower in fear when they see we are both in the same room. They don't know which way the bombs are gonna go...:lmao:

gwa

the ability the wear pants properly and not below the buttocks showing his business to the world