kids do the darndest things!

LordStanley

I know nothing
Hockey game gets over that son and I were watching. So I started flipping through the channels. Hit HBO and The dukes of hazzard are on. Right at the part where Daisey (jessica simpson) walks into the police dept and starts removing her jacket. As she is walking in nothing but a bikini, son goes ewwwwww, then covers my eyes.... :lmao: :lmao:
Eww daddy, she has cooties..... :killingme

thats right buddy, girls have cooties....

Last edited:

Azzy

LordStanley said:
Hockey game gets over that son and I were watching. So I started flipping through the channels. Hit HBO and The dukes of hazzard are on. Right at the part where Daisey (jessica simpson) walks into the police dept and starts removing her jacket. As she is walking in nothing but a bikini, son goes ewwwwww, then covers my eyes.... :lmao: :lmao:
Eww daddy, she has cooties..... :killingme

thats right buddy, girls have cooties....
We got more than just cooties :really:

:lmao: Kids are so cute!

smoothmarine187

I got called into my son's school one time by the principal........and she asked me "who is poppy" and I'm thinking "what the hell" so anywayz I tell her its my son's grandfather.........and she tells me....."well today your son made a little girl cry because he told her that his poppy told him all girls have hooters".....so he told the little girl " you can't be a girl because my poppy says all girls have hooters...and you don't have any".........this was a fun conversation.....let me tell you!

mamissa3

My 4 year old daughter asked me the other day why i wear a white thing under my shirt.....I told her it was because i had breasts. She proceeded to ask me when she was going to get breasts and if she had to have a baby in order to get them lol