Championship Award Ceremony ...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Cheese & Rice ... why didn't they get Ron White, Larry the Cable Guy, or the "You Might Be A Redneck" Guy? Jay Mohr sucks at comedy in Nascar.

And he just called Jeff Burton a prick on LIVE television. :jet:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Cheese & Rice ... why didn't they get Ron White, Larry the Cable Guy, or the "You Might Be A Redneck" Guy? Jay Mohr sucks at comedy in Nascar.

And he just called Jeff Burton a prick on LIVE television. :jet:
He's making me uncomfortable.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
He's about to get his ass ganked off stage ... that was damn ignorant what he just said to Kasey. :frown:
Yeah...I'm a Jay Mohr fan, but this is excruciating. :twitch:

Pete

Repete
Quick someone yank the corn cob out of Jimmy Johnsons ass!

That Mc sucks. :crickets:

crabcake

Speedy70 said:
Are you guys kidding? Me and hubby were cracking up at his jokes. He's funny! :yay:

I think I laughed twice ... JJ's eyebrows and Matt Kenseth's dullness. Everything else was (like Pete said) :crickets:. :ohwell:

crabcake said:
I think I laughed twice ... JJ's eyebrows and Matt Kenseth's dullness. Everything else was (like Pete said) :crickets:. :ohwell:

I always said that Jimmie Johnson waxes his eyebrows. :lmao:

crabcake said:
:shocking: Is someone else sponsoring the Cup next year besides Sprint/Nextel? :confused:

Why do you say that? I must have missed something.

Also, who the heck did they get to introduce each driver? That woman's voice scares me. :shocking:

crabcake

Speedy70 said:
Why do you say that? I must have missed something.

I thought Tony said something about them "moving on to bigger and better things next year." Sounded like they were leaving the sponsorship.

crabcake said:
I thought Tony said something about them "moving on to bigger and better things next year." Sounded like they were leaving the sponsorship.

Oh, I tuned him out. All I heard was :blahblah: :lol:.