Pet Walker in California

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Needed: Someone responsible and knowledgeable about working dogs who would be willing to run our dogs midday, each day, for an undertermined length of time. I have the use of fields and other parks as well as a vehicle, I just won't have the use of my own upper body for at least a month after January and need assistance with my dogs. I may be able to accompany the exercise outtings on occasion, I may not. I simply need to find someone who will be conifident enough to handle, without release, the walking and exercising of my girls each day, for roughly an hour.

If you are interested, sincerely, or know of someone who may be, please PM me.

Thanks!

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
virgovictoria said:
Needed: Someone responsible and knowledgeable about working dogs who would be willing to run our dogs midday, each day, for an undertermined length of time. I have the use of fields and other parks as well as a vehicle, I just won't have the use of my own upper body for at least a month after January and need assistance with my dogs. I may be able to accompany the exercise outtings on occasion, I may not. I simply need to find someone who will be conifident enough to handle, without release, the walking and exercising of my girls each day, for roughly an hour.

Thanks!

Hi,
I hope you feel better soon. I have a friend whose daughter could help you out but not in the Miday. She can get over there after 3:30 if that would help.

SoftballCrazy

virgovictoria said:

Thanks!
Trail's End Pet Sitting does a great job and has fare prices...they have a site on the web, don't have it handy though... :yay:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:

Thanks!

I'll take them on Wednesday's :howdy:...anymore would probably kill me. :lol: