Christmas specials

Geek

I am hoping we can use this thread to post upcoming kids' specials. If you know of one and would like to share with the class..please do :flowers:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
I need to find one more video gameing chair on sale. anybody know where they have them on sale. I bought the last one fro Ace Hardware in lusby yesterday for $79.

nicole_M

If any of you shop online, walmart.com is having a HUGE .97 shipping sale in alot of departments, including toys.

I will keep my eyes open for any specials.

Geek

I was thinking more about T.V. shows. Like Snoopy Christmas etc. :shrug: But Nicole, I love a deal...so keep me posted :yay:

BOHDEN

www.shopzilla.com cheapest prices, then if it ask for a coupon or coupon code. google coupon, then look to see if a coupon exists for your purchase, get the code and enter to get discount

nicole_M

And always try www.gottadeal.com, they are a black friday/cyber monday website but at anytime during the year they will advertise online and in-store coupons and codes....

A few weeks ago, Timberland had a code for 50% off ANY purchase. I missed it....

I'll post here when/if I find a good deal!

**I forgot to add, when you go to this site, click on the forums...and then it breaks it down for you...Otherwise, the site can be pretty confusing.

Last edited: