From Maxim

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Little susie is in her backyard filling a big hole with dirt smacking it with a shovel. Her curious neighbor peers over the fence. "What are you doing there, Susie?" He asks. "I'm.......burying my goldfish" she replies tearfully.

"Ohhh.. Sorry" he says. "But isn't that an awfully big hole for a goldfish?"

Susie pats down the the last heap of dirt of earth, looks up and says "That's because it's in your F#*@ing cat"

G

giggles04

That was too funny!
I sent that one to my boyfriend.... he hates cats! Especially mine!

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
Do a lot of the married guys in this forum read Maxim? Maybe I'm just getting old (35), but it looks like a parody of manhood. Not that I don't have a healthy interest in breasts and high-tech toys, of course.

My wife says that Redbook and similar women's magazines are pure cheese, with all the depth of a saucer. She compares them to junk food. They're fun to read sometimes, but a steady diet of these will rot the mind. I think of Maxim the same way.

By the way, isn't it strange that Redbook also features hot women on its cover, just not as undressed as on Maxim's cover? Why doesn't Redbook feature macho studs wearing Speedos or something?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Larry gets Men's Health and we both read it from cover to cover. Women's magazines are so demeaning - no wonder there are so many neurotic chicks in the world. Reading Cosmo will suck the intelligence right out of you, that's for sure. Hmmm.....maybe that's the plan.....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And, Cari, you'd be surprised how many people read goofy magazines and nothing else. My mother can tell you every bit of celebrity gossip there is but she'd be hard-pressed to tell you who the President of the US is.

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
I didn't think

there was nywhere else to get your reliable information then from these forums.