Missing Cat From Huntingtown

Labs4Me

My barn cat, Cleo, has been missing now for almost a week. This is very unlike her as she spends basically all her time in my barn. The longest amount of time she has ever been gone is 4 days. I adopted Cleo 2 years ago because she is strictly an outdoor cat and the shelter was having trouble placing her. She is a lean (very muscular) patched tabby weighing approximately 7 pounds. She is a brown and orange tabby with 4 white feet, a white snip on her nose and a white belly and chest. Cleo is extremely friendly and bold and would most likely approach anyone. She also gets along very well with all types of animals. She was in fantastic health when she disappeared. Her weight was good and she had a nice thick winter coat. She does love her insulated cat house though. I miss her terribly! She has never been gone this long before. I found her collar with tags in my yard (she constantly loses collars) so she is not wearing one now. She is microchipped however. Unfortunately the 2 two feral kittens I have (yes I got them spayed and neutered) were both shot with a beebee gun a few days ago so I am now fearing the worst for Cleo. If you have any information good or bad PLEASE contact me. I miss her very much! I'll attach more pictures once I download them. Thank you!

Attachments

• DSC00360.jpg
    DSC00360.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 129

Labs4Me

Here are some better updated pictures of Cleo. Hopefully they could make it easier to identify her.

Attachments

• Cleo 003_1.jpg
    Cleo 003_1.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 125
  • Cleo 008_1.jpg
    Cleo 008_1.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 128
  • Cleo in the Daffodils 011_1.jpg
    Cleo in the Daffodils 011_1.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 145

Labs4Me

Still Missing

Cleo is still missing. All the local shelters and rescue groups in the area have her pictures but my signs I've put in the neighborhood continuely blow away. PLEASE if anyone has any information whether good or bad please contact me. Cleo is such a sweet cat and is very sadly missed. I'm attaching a couple more pictures with the hope that someone may have spotted her. Thanks!!
:frown:

Attachments

• Cleo in the Daffodils 009.jpg
    Cleo in the Daffodils 009.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 131
  • Cleo 002.jpg
    Cleo 002.jpg
    245.6 KB · Views: 137
  • Cleo 007.jpg
    Cleo 007.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 111