classes

M

Mrs.V

are there any cooking classes by chefs and or restaurants?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Check with Cafe des Artistes. I read somewhere about the chef giving classes.

rush

Gourmand
Mrs.V said:
I heard that the former professional Executive chef of the Tides restaurant, is opening up a restaurant at the New becks building on Route 235, Thats going to be offering cooking classes to its patrons and customers free of charge in a Bistro like setting with a very fresh affordable menu.
Someone from my office met up with him at the Wawa gas station a few weeks ago and the time frame for this was early next year. As he was still working at a fine dining restaurant in Annapolis and cannot offer more details.
Has anyone heard about this rumour too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
rush said:
I heard that the former professional Executive chef of the Tides restaurant, is opening up a restaurant at the New becks building on Route 235, Thats going to be offering cooking classes to its patrons and customers free of charge in a Bistro like setting with a very fresh affordable menu.
Someone from my office met up with him at the Wawa gas station a few weeks ago and the time frame for this was early next year. As he was still working at a fine dining restaurant in Annapolis and cannot offer more details.
Has anyone heard about this rumour too.

Will you be reviewing this place as well?

abbey

abbey normal
Mrs.V said:

In LaPlata there is a greek place that has classes on Greek style cooking they are called Ouzo's

mckeowns

Response about Quality Street

kerriellen said:
Has anyone taken a class from here?

Hello

Wanted to just get a few words in about Quality Street and classes. So you know, I am the husband of the owner. The idea behind the classes is to make them informative and fun, and something that will improve your skills and let you spend time with others that share a love of cooking. We will limit classes to 12 people, and have a nice selection of cooking enthusiasts and professionals coming in from the Southern MD area. Classes range from $35 to $55 depending on ingredient costs, and each meal shown will be served to our guests with an appropriate beverage accompaniment. We hope that you do find a menu that interests you, and if you would like to recommend something else, we will gladly take your ideas and see if we can accommodate your particular interests.

Our first official class is scheduled for the first week in January and we do have a pretty extensive schedule between now and the end of April. Please come on out and enjoy!

R
Steve (& Joann)

Redskinsmama

mckeowns said:
Hello

Wanted to just get a few words in about Quality Street and classes. So you know, I am the husband of the owner. The idea behind the classes is to make them informative and fun, and something that will improve your skills and let you spend time with others that share a love of cooking. We will limit classes to 12 people, and have a nice selection of cooking enthusiasts and professionals coming in from the Southern MD area. Classes range from $35 to $55 depending on ingredient costs, and each meal shown will be served to our guests with an appropriate beverage accompaniment. We hope that you do find a menu that interests you, and if you would like to recommend something else, we will gladly take your ideas and see if we can accommodate your particular interests.

Our first official class is scheduled for the first week in January and we do have a pretty extensive schedule between now and the end of April. Please come on out and enjoy!

R
Steve (& Joann)
wonderful! i have been looking for a cooking classes around here and didn't really see anything that struck my fancy! i will definitely be there!