The worst thing you can hear at midnight

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
is the screams of your child waking up with a double ear ache. Especially, when you later discover both ears are highly infected and one almost perforated.
That is what happened with girl night before last. It was a loooooong night. She is medicated and on her way to recovery now.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Been there, done that many, many times with our oldest son. Funny thing, he doesn't even remember them. They stopped when he was around 5/6 after three sets of tubes and tons of meds. His ears would ooze green stuff.

I've never had an earache but they must be awful. Hope she feels better.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
bresamil said:
is the screams of your child waking up with a double ear ache. Especially, when you later discover both ears are highly infected and one almost perforated.
That is what happened with girl night before last. It was a loooooong night. She is medicated and on her way to recovery now.
Gee, did their father come over and help you care for her? :jet:

But enough of that - hope she feels better soon, poor thing. My kids never had ear infections but I had one as a child and my memory is that it was incredibly painful.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
vraiblonde said:
Gee, did their father come over and help you care for her? :jet:

But enough of that - hope she feels better soon, poor thing. My kids never had ear infections but I had one as a child and my memory is that it was incredibly painful.
:killingme I've been reading the other thread so I know where you're coming from. And of course not! It's a hard choice too whether to take one to the emergency room and leave 2 home alone sleeping or just wait it out until morning. :ohwell:

Lugnut

I'm Rick James #####!
bresamil said:

I feel for ya. Had to deal with that last month. :huggy: