Boy is having a bad night

Pete

Repete
First off the feild trip he was anticipating all week stunk. Then Superdad bombed dinner. A beef stew that turned out no so good. Then the football game tonight he has been waiting for is on the NFL channel so we can't watch it.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Pete said:
First off the feild trip he was anticipating all week stunk. Then Superdad bombed dinner. A beef stew that turned out no so good. Then the football game tonight he has been waiting for is on the NFL channel so we can't watch it.
give him this :love: from me.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
I have it.

Pete

Repete
FireBrand said:
I thought that Petezza was a time for fasting, bland recreation and
abstinence from football.........
or was that festivas ?
Nope, football is the Official Sport of Petezaa

K

Kain99

It is so hard to watch our babies suffer.... Truth however, may help. Welcome to life son, sometimes its hard. :huggy:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Okay. Here is what I'm seeing. Steelers have the better uniforms and are pushing for another touchdown. That orange color the other team is wearing is quite gross, therefore, they have no hope of winning. Hope this helps.

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BS Gal said:
Okay. Here is what I'm seeing. Steelers have the better uniforms and are pushing for another touchdown. That orange color the other team is wearing is quite gross, therefore, they have no hope of winning. Hope this helps.

Take notes Pete :killingme

Pete

Repete
:jameo:

Boy is having a bad night 12-07-2006 09:25 PM You're a poor excuse for a parent, so when will you wake up?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have been called many things, a poor excuse for a parent has never been one of them though. Here's to you Mr/Ms Toe Cheese. :cheers:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:
:jameo:

Boy is having a bad night 12-07-2006 09:25 PM You're a poor excuse for a parent, so when will you wake up?

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I have been called many things, a poor excuse for a parent has never been one of them though. Here's to you Mr/Ms Toe Cheese. :cheers:

Apparently they've never met you or Boy. Or maybe they have and are recognizing their own shortcomings.

Pete

Repete
cattitude said:
Apparently they've never met you or Boy. Or maybe they have and are recognizing their own shortcomings.
Or maybe they really hate beef stew. :shrug: