Why a ROTATING WAFFLER???

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
So the 8y/o an me are sitting here watching Lord of the rings and the commercial that commercial comes on I think from WALLY MART and the guy gets a rotating waffler.

Boy: Dad why the heck does the waffler have to rotate?

Dad:I do not have a friggin clue

Boy: Thats just stupid

Dad: I will post a fread on the internet and someone will most surely be able to answer WHY.

So why the he!! does the waffler need to rotate:confused:

M

Mousebaby

Dougstermd said:
So the 8y/o an me are sitting here watching Lord of the rings and the commercial that commercial comes on I think from WALLY MART and the guy gets a rotating waffler.

Boy: Dad why the heck does the waffler have to rotate?

Dad:I do not have a friggin clue

Boy: Thats just stupid

Dad: I will post a fread on the internet and someone will most surely be able to answer WHY.

So why the he!! does the waffler need to rotate:confused:

Hey you've got me but its what my friend asked me for for Christmas and she didn't want the one from Walmart, she had to have the professional one that BJ's had. :jameo:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Mousebaby said:
Hey you've got me but its what my friend asked me for for Christmas and she didn't want the one from Walmart, she had to have the professional one that BJ's had. :jameo:

waffle irons cook on both sides i still do not get it.

M

Mousebaby

Dougstermd said:
waffle irons cook on both sides i still do not get it.

:shrug: I wish I could tell you, just asked my other friend and she didn't even know they made such things.

M

Mousebaby

ok she says the reason is that it cooks alot more evenly it gets the crust on one side then you turn it over and it cooks the other side. Its supposedly better than a regular waffle iron. :bigwhoop:

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Mousebaby said:
ok she says the reason is that it cooks alot more evenly it gets the crust on one side then you turn it over and it cooks the other side. Its supposedly better than a regular waffle iron. :bigwhoop:

It looks like a pain in the azz. Give me my egos and a toaster:yay:

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
I think for the gravity reason and to lock it. If some comes up and opens the waffle iron when it isn't done cooking, it could mess up the waffle...maybe? :shrug:

signora

So why the he!! does the waffler need to rotate?
-------------------------------

It's so that when you pour the batter, you can rotate it back and forth to make the waffle even and so that it cooks even on both sides.

Last edited:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
signora said:
So why the he!! does the waffler need to rotate?
-------------------------------

It's so that when you pour the batter, you can rotate it back and forth to make the waffle even and so that it cooks even on both sides.

You only flip it once. The batter spreads out evenly and cooks evenly.

I love the Waffle House waffles....yummmmmmy

signora

QUOTE=cattitude]You only flip it once. The batter spreads out evenly and cooks evenly.

I love the Waffle House waffles....yummmmmmy[/QUOTE]

:smile: Frozen waffles are the easiest - just pop them in the toaster

CMC122

Go Braves!
Dougstermd said:
It looks like a pain in the azz. Give me my egos and a toaster:yay:
Ewwwww! Fresh waffles are the bomb! Crispy on the outside and soft, fluffly and creamy on the inside:yum:

F

Fat Momma

vraiblonde said:
That's what I'd think. You flip it so the batter doesn't settle and makes a fluffier waffle?

yup, tried them a couple of times at the breakfast bars in the upper scale hotels while I was traveling.

It does make a better waffle......