The Mixing Bowl reopened!

Elliottentinc

Had dinner tonight at the Mixing Bowl. Place looks great and the food is awesome, the chilled noodle salad was outstanding. They haven't advertised because they're still training. I was very happy to know that the hours are now extended into dinner and Saturday evening. Should give it a try if you've never eaten there.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Elliottentinc said:
Had dinner tonight at the Mixing Bowl. Place looks great and the food is awesome, the chilled noodle salad was outstanding. They haven't advertised because they're still training. I was very happy to know that the hours are now extended into dinner and Saturday evening. Should give it a try if you've never eaten there.
Where is it at?

designerxboi

Elliottentinc said:

YAHOOO!!! I know where the Office is having Lunch Tomorrow!!!

Homer J

Power Chord
Went there for lunch today with some coworkers. There were eight of us so they had to put two tables together. We sat there for ten minutes and finally flagged someone down to take our orders. About twenty minutes later one person in our party got his order. After another ten minutes or so another person got theirs. Another fifteen minutes, two more come out. Finally after we had been there over an hour we ask to see the owner. He says he will find out what happened. Yet another twenty minutes go by before the rest of our party get their food. The food, once we got it, was very good but the service was unsat. The owner was very apologetic and didn't charge us for anything. I might try them again sometime but it will be awhile. Give them a chance to get the wait staff better trained.

Almost forgot, two of our party ordered crabcake sandwiches. By the time we got across to the owner that we had been waiting for so long, guess what, they were out of crabcakes.

Last edited:

Jameo

What?!
Went there yesterday for lunch. Didn't have any issues with the service. Food was yummy!!

And bring cash!! They don't expect credit cards yet :blushing: Had to run to the ATM real quick after we found that out the hard way :lmao:

Pete

Repete
Jameo said:
Went there yesterday for lunch. Didn't have any issues with the service. Food was yummy!!

And bring cash!! They don't expect credit cards yet :blushing: Had to run to the ATM real quick after we found that out the hard way :lmao:
I would have bought you lunch :really:

GeezLouise

tired and content....
I was in there almost 2 weeks ago....food was good, but the service was horrible. They hardly had anyone working and our food came out at different times.