Small artifical x-mas tree

Blondie76

Does anyone know where I can find a small (possibly prelit) artificial x-mas tree? One that could go on a tabletop maybe? I'm trying to send one to my boyfriend who is stationed in Korea right now. Thanks! :smile:

nomoney

they did have little ones at target in the "dollar" section right as you walk in. They weren't pre-lit but they did have little mini ornaments and lights in the same area.

Blondie76

nomoney said:
they did have little ones at target in the "dollar" section right as you walk in. They weren't pre-lit but they did have little mini ornaments and lights in the same area.

Dang it! I was actually there yesterday and didn't even notice them. I might have to stop by tonight. Was this at the Waldorf Target?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Blondie76 said:
Does anyone know where I can find a small (possibly prelit) artificial x-mas tree? One that could go on a tabletop maybe? I'm trying to send one to my boyfriend who is stationed in Korea right now. Thanks! :smile:

A few years ago, I got one from CVS for my work. It was about 2 feet tall and came with everything - lights, stand, ornaments, and tree skirt. It was less than $10 - I think I paid $7 for it on sale. It might be worth a shot to see if they still carry it. :shrug:

nomoney

Blondie76 said:
Dang it! I was actually there yesterday and didn't even notice them. I might have to stop by tonight. Was this at the Waldorf Target?

No the one in California. This was a few weeks ago that I saw them, I don't know if they're still there

Ponytail

Blondie76 said:

I just picked one up at Lowes in Deleware (cuz thats where I was at the time). It was on sale for $41. It's pretty cool. It's only about 3 feet tall, comes preassembled in a neat little box, has LOTS of multicolor fiber optic lights. :yay:

Blondie76

Speedy70 said:
Would he get it in time for Christmas? :confused:

I don't know. I hope so. I will have to call the post office and see how long it would take for him to get a package if I mail it tomorrow. I hope he would get it before x-mas. :frown: I shouldn't have waited so long. Good news is my mom had a small tree so I don't have to buy one. I just need to get some ornaments for it tonight.

Blondie76 said:
I don't know. I hope so. I will have to call the post office and see how long it would take for him to get a package if I mail it tomorrow. I hope he would get it before x-mas. :frown: I shouldn't have waited so long. Good news is my mom had a small tree so I don't have to buy one. I just need to get some ornaments for it tonight.

I hope he's able to get it in time. :huggy:

Blondie76

Well - it only cost about $28 to ship. It's going to an APO address and apparently it goes to one in the US (and will be there this Friday) then it goes on to Korea. No clue how long it will take.