Chipotle's

Booboo3604

Does anyone know when the one in Waldorf is opening? Drove by a few days ago and they had tables and chairs already out but it wasnt open yet.

Booboo3604

and if you go on the website, chipotle.com, and select "order" from the circle, you can order your food online and then go pick it up at the pickup time you slected. How easy is that?!!? I cant wait.

John Z

if you will
Timely question! I emailed them a couple of weeks ago, and I got a response today:

John,

If all goes to plan, it should open on the 12th on January. We hope to see you then!

Sincerely,
David Chrisman
Mo'Joe
Chipotle

I can't wait! :yay:

S

smurfie

John Z said:
Timely question! I emailed them a couple of weeks ago, and I got a response today:

John,

If all goes to plan, it should open on the 12th on January. We hope to see you then!

Sincerely,
David Chrisman
Mo'Joe
Chipotle

I can't wait! :yay:

Are they building any close to The base ? I didnt like my experience in Waldorf

Joe Bagadonuts

Fubar said:
unlike their parent company McDonalds.

Not anymore - McD's divested itself (thankfully) of Chipotle back in October-ish.
Chipotle, McDonald's Complete Separation [Yahoo News]

I think it was good that McD's invested in them initially because I don't think we'd be seeing them on the east coast if they didn't. McD's provided the investment backing to expand the small chain. Brings up an interesting dilemma for me...can't say I'm much of a fan of McD's, but I loves me some Chipotle.

If they parked a Chipotle somewhere near the base, I'd never eat out anywhere else ever again. Ever.

jaie

So happy!
I was told at one point they were going to open one up in the old Dash-in across from the Sheetz in the Park.

Cowgirl

:bawl: You all are making me sad.....I used to frequent Chipotle when I was going to UM... A carnitas fahita burrito...with corn salsa and fresh tomato salsa....sour cream, cheese, and guac. Oh man...lunch and dinner wrapped into a perfect tortilla package...a little chunk of heaven. :drool:

MMDad

Lem Putt
jaie said:
No I heard it before then. Oz is on the Planning Comminsson, so he heard it thought that.
Okay, but is there anything else on it? Will it be coming or not?

Booboo3604

Booboo3604 said:
Does anyone know when the one in Waldorf is opening? Drove by a few days ago and they had tables and chairs already out but it wasnt open yet.

Chipotle's is now OPEN for business! :yahoo:

John Z

if you will
Booboo3604 said:
Chipotle's is now OPEN for business! :yahoo:

Yeah, good stuff. We went yesterday, to be part of the opening day swarm. I envision many visits in the future. Mmmmm. :yum: