New in town....

Kitsu

I'm new in town and I'm an avid beader (NO...not beater...beader...someone who like to buy and string beads).

Anyway, wonder if anyone knew of any place to buy beads in southern maryland other than the big walmart like arts and crafts stores (who's stuff is pretty mundane).

I've been travelling up to Bowie and into D.C....but would love someplace closer....

Kitsu

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Kitsu said:
I'm new in town and I'm an avid beader (NO...not beater...beader...someone who like to buy and string beads).

Anyway, wonder if anyone knew of any place to buy beads in southern maryland other than the big walmart like arts and crafts stores (who's stuff is pretty mundane).

I've been travelling up to Bowie and into D.C....but would love someplace closer....

Kitsu

LOL. Might be some beads at the bookstore!!! Sorry, couldn't help myself. :lmao:

Kitsu

WhiskeyGirl said:
would you be interested in selling any necklaces? I LOVE glass beaded necklaces.

LOL...always interested in selling. But unfortunately, I don't often use glass. I prefer precious/semi-precious stones.

Kitsu

mdbeadboutique

The Bead Boutique opened in December. They are in the Prince Frederick Center shopping plaza on md Rt. 2/4 just south of Rt 231.

They have plenty of beads and table space as well as a very friendly staff. The lady that owns it teaches parks and rec classes on beading too.