Well its happened

watercolor

yeah yeah
Please pray for my boss and her family. Her mother passed away last night. All this time, and all the wonder of everything turning out ok...and now.. she is gone. Services will be held saturday

I know she is not in pain anymore, but never the right thing to say to someone who just lost their parent. I know from experience. I just pray that my boss and her family take the time to greive, and that they get peace.

Thanks for everyone who has been praying..and such. Her name is Peggy Bell for anyone who wanted to know her name.. to pass along on the prayer lists.

Mrs Bell was a wonderful lady. Talented and strong. Surpassed multiple myloma for 7 years. She was a great loving woman. The many of times I met her, she was an inspiration. She was a fighter, and a winner in every aspect. Fought till the very end.

Thanks Everyone

Mountain MaMa

WV bound
WC, When my Mom passed I got a card, (I think it is still in print) It started "She's gone away.. I have it at home...It meant alot to me. I sent it to my best friend when she lost her Mom. I find it and post it later. This is a tough time for everyone, your just being there will help.

K

Kizzy

It's very hard to lose a parent. My mother will be gone 6 years on the 17th of this month and each day I think of her. I believe you never really get over the grief of losing a parent, but you already know that, so I'm sure you will be someone she talks to about the loss from time to time.

My thoughts and prayers are with your boss, and you, because, I know it will bring back those feelings of loss for you as well.

K

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by IM4Change
It's very hard to lose a parent. My mother will be gone 6 years on the 17th of this month and each day I think of her. I believe you never really get over the grief of losing a parent, but you already know that, so I'm sure you will be someone she talks to about the loss from time to time.

My thoughts and prayers are with your boss, and you, because, I know it will bring back those feelings of loss for you as well.

K

Yea, but my feelings are set aside. :smile: I am here for her and that is it. :smile:

L

Lexington Punk

I'm not very religious watercolor23, but I'll send good thoughts your way.