Hey Chasey

Pete

Repete
Mathew McDonttakeshowersanymore was on Monday Night Football last night. If you plan on pursuing your siggy you will have to slap Tony Kornheiser out of the way first.

Pete

Repete
Chasey_Lane said:
:drool: He's still sexy, even when he's looking rough. :hot:
He looked like he dunked his head in the fryer at Wendy's. :lol: Last night he had that monotone thing going. Kinda rambling. :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Pete said:
Mathew McDonttakeshowersanymore was on Monday Night Football last night. If you plan on pursuing your siggy you will have to slap Tony Kornheiser out of the way first.
Kornholer was all over that. It looked like he was going to run his fingers through his hair to get some grease, then blammo! right in the keyster!

Did you notice Theisman grab Mcgonagay's leg? Maybe they hooked up for a threesome after the game?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
MMDad said:
Kornholer was all over that. It looked like he was going to run his fingers through his hair to get some grease, then blammo! right in the keyster!
:roflmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yick. Any guy who only bathes when forced to is NOT attractive. Can I just be disgusting and mention the :gossip: cheese that must be festering in that thing?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
vraiblonde said:
Yick. Any guy who only bathes when forced to is NOT attractive. Can I just be disgusting and mention the :gossip: cheese that must be festering in that thing?

:snort:

J

julz20684

vraiblonde said:

:shocking: :barf:

Pete

Repete
vraiblonde said:
Which is probably why Pete put this under Food and Nutrition. :dead:
Close, I was thinking how Chasey wanted to use his sack as a salt lick. I bet since he doesn't shower or use depoderant he probably stopped wiping his butt too.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Pete said:
Close, I was thinking how Chasey wanted to use his sack as a salt lick. I bet since he doesn't shower or use depoderant he probably stopped wiping his butt too.
:barf:

On that note, I am leaving for lunch. Thanks for ruining my appetite.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Pete said:
I was thinking how Chasey wanted to use his sack as a salt lick.
If she licked that thing she'd probably die immediately of hypertension. It's probably friggin' crystalized.