You know your child watches too much TV when...

lushlips44

If the shoe fits....
That's funny....heheheh...my son is watching Spongebob right now. He puts his movie in and knows what episode to go to because its his favorite.

You know when our kid watches too much TV when he can he is 4 years old and can recite the words to spongebob episodes...hehehehhe

M

Mousebaby

My 7 yr. old sounds just like him too when he laughs! I think it's creeeeeeeepy! :twitch::yikes:

dustin said:
You know your child watches too much TV when...
Feliz Navidad comes on the radio and your 3 y.o. comes running into the kitchen saying "That's from Dora!!!!!!!!" then starts singing along and bebopping.:starcat: :lalala:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
huntr1 said:
Feliz Navidad comes on the radio and your 3 y.o. comes running into the kitchen saying "That's from Dora!!!!!!!!" then starts singing along and bebopping.:starcat: :lalala:

I like the "Police Stole My Car" version of the above song :lmao:

dustin

UAIOE
or the song from the wonderpets...

" the phone..the phone is ringing...
the phone! I'll be right there....
the phone, the phone is ringing..
there's an animal in trouble
there's an animal in trouble!
there's an animal in trouble somewhere.."

dustin said:
or the song from the wonderpets...

" the phone..the phone is ringing...
the phone! I'll be right there....
the phone, the phone is ringing..
there's an animal in trouble
there's an animal in trouble!
there's an animal in trouble somewhere.."
Makes my ears bleed, but still better than anything from Barney or the Tellitubbies.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
huntr1 said:
Makes my ears bleed, but still better than anything from Barney or the Tellitubbies.
I love Wonderpets. :jet: The boy gets mad at me for singing the song all day. :roflmao:

Homer J

Power Chord
My kids roll their eyes when I see the Penn State paw print stickers on cars and tell them," Look, A Clue A Clue." {You know, from Blue's Clues?}