Teacher gifts...

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Geek said:
What did you get for them :popcorn:
Most teachers buy thier own classroom supplies. Anything for the classroom they appreciate, clorox wipes, erasers, pens and pencils, etc. A staples gift certificate is also a good idea.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
harleygirl said:
Most teachers buy thier own classroom supplies. Anything for the classroom they appreciate, clorox wipes, erasers, pens and pencils, etc. A staples gift certificate is also a good idea.

Chicklet got dry erase markers and cleaner for her teacher. :yay:

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Both of the classroom teacher's got a few Burt's Bees items such as cuticle cream, hand salve, lip balm, ect.

Geek

jwwb2000 said:
Both of the classroom teacher's got a few Burt's Bees items such as cuticle cream, hand salve, lip balm, ect.

I should have started this thread weeks ago :tantrum

Elle

Happy Camper!
This year I got them Yankee candles, last year it was a Mary Kay little hand gift set.

wunsent

Cocoa and mug set from Hallmark, an "A+ Teacher" Beanie Baby, and homemade Christmas cookies. We send in supplies for the teacher throughout the year.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
My best friend works in a chi-chi private special ed school in MOntgomery County. SHe's gotten some awesome gifts,i.e., the parents all go together to pay for her to go on a cruise. One year one parent let her use their timeshare and the pther parents pitched in to give her spending money. Another year they got together to give her a gift certificate to an expensive-as-hell resturant in DC along with tickets to the Kennedy Center. She hates getting coffee mugs, soaps, etc.

I really like the idea of giving gift certificates to Staples of Michaels so that the teachers can stock their classrooms with cool stuff.

jenbengen

Watch it
"She hates getting coffee mugs, soaps, etc."

She could just be grateful to be thought of. Not everybody can pool together and give their teacher a vacation. LOL