Who could have imagined?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
That this little child, this silly little elfin person, could have brought me so much happiness, joy, and love.

This baby - Nicholas -, who came into the world one year ago today, is the greatest joy I could ever know. He makes my heart full and causes me to smile whenever I think of him. He is smart, funny, energetic, and totally endearing. He has captivated my heart, and I can't imagine my life without this happy little bundle of energy.

Every moment has been amazing: the first smile, his first teeth, his first steps, and now his first words. It has been wonderful to be a witness to this baby boy's emergence into a little man-boy.

I love this baby like I could never have imagined, and I feel so blessed that he chose to let me be his momma and that he came to live with me and his wonderful father. I make it my promise to try to be the best mother that this precious child deserves. From the smile on this face, I'm off to a good start.

<o:p></o:p>
Please share with me my birthday wishes to Baby Nicholas.

Here is a photo from this morning; notice his "1 Year Old" shirt.

Attachments

• Nicholas - 1 year old.jpg
    Nicholas - 1 year old.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

Richard Cranium

Many more to come....

Just a little advice, if you want:
For each birthday, buy him a savings bond or something. I'm doing that for my daughter and it's working out very well to her advantage.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
BadGirl said:
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
That this little child, this silly little elfin person, could have brought me so much happiness, joy, and love. <o:p></o:p>

This baby – Nicholas-, who came into the world one year go today, is the greatest joy I could ever know. He makes my heart full and causes me to smile whenever I think of him. He is smart, funny, energetic, and totally endearing. He has captivated my heart, and I can’t imagine my life without this happy little bundle of energy.<o:p></o:p>

Every moment has been amazing: the first smile, his first teeth, his first steps, and now his first words. It has been wonderful to be a witness to this baby boy’s emergence into a little man-boy.<o:p></o:p>

I love this baby like I could never have imagined, and I feel so blessed that he chose to let me be his momma and that he came live with me and his wonderful father. I make it my promise to try to be the best mother that this precious child deserves. From the smile on his face, I’m off to a good start.<o:p></o:p>

Please share with me my birthday wishes to Baby Nicholas.

Oh, and quoted so we can remind you when he's a teenager and you want to strangle him. :lol: