Preschool

wojo's girl

I was wondering if I can have some input about the Preschool around here..I'm looking into Little Sonbean at the Luthern Church, so has any one heard anything about that one....
And does any one know how to do a state check on a daycare center to see if they have passed all the codes and what nots..If there has been any complains about them..I have been looking and looking for a web site that has some thing about any day care in St. Marys and I can't find any thing..

Thanks...... :howdy:

watercolor

yeah yeah
What area are you looking to put your child into preschool (like as in lexpk/leonardtown/etc). And if you want a religion based education for preschool- there is Little Seedlings at St. Pauls in leonardtown- however- I am not sure as to what the waiting list is there. I am putting my daughter on the list- even though she wont be starting there until Fall of 2008.

ptbrien

Livin' for the Dream
Sonbeams

wojo's girl said:
I was wondering if I can have some input about the Preschool around here..I'm looking into Little Sonbean at the Luthern Church, so has any one heard anything about that one....
And does any one know how to do a state check on a daycare center to see if they have passed all the codes and what nots..If there has been any complains about them..I have been looking and looking for a web site that has some thing about any day care in St. Marys and I can't find any thing..

Do Not hesitate with Sonbeams. We have sent both girls there and we have had exceptional results! The behavior and academics are fantastic. If you can get in, do it!

keekee

Little Flower School in Great Mills is great too. It's a Catholic School, but you don't have to be Catholic to attend. It is cheaper if you're Catholic though.
My daughter started Kindergarten there this year, and she is already reading simple books.

Be ready for homework though! She has homework every night plus a weekly list of 8-10 words to learn.

wojo's girl

Thanks for all the output...It is so hard to get the back round checks here...Where we are from I could pull up all the data on a preschool by the computer cause its public info.

But the sonbeam school looks nice and it is very clean..
My little guy is having a hard time finding friends here so I hope putting him in a preschool would help him...

Thanks again :howdy:

sockgirl77

wojo's girl said:

Starmaker Learning Center 301-863-7740 :yay:

terbear1225

keekee said:
Little Flower School in Great Mills is great too. It's a Catholic School, but you don't have to be Catholic to attend. It is cheaper if you're Catholic though.
My daughter started Kindergarten there this year, and she is already reading simple books.

Be ready for homework though! She has homework every night plus a weekly list of 8-10 words to learn.

little flower has preschool? I assumed they didn't start until Kindergarten