Low Cost Spay and Neuter

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
I would just like to bring to attention to anyone that doesn't know, you can get a voucher from SMAWL for low cost spay or neuter from participating vets. These vouchers make the cost about 1/2 if not less than you would pay otherwise.

I'm posting this sort of in response to the other thread in dogs about the "ridiculous" charge of $95 for a mutt, said owner stated she was going to use some of the proceeds from the sale of the puppies to pay for the spay.

Thanks to SMAWL it's a much more affordable option.

Thank you SMAWL for offering this to the community.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
krazd_kat said:
I would just like to bring to attention to anyone that doesn't know, you can get a voucher from SMAWL for low cost spay or neuter from participating vets. These vouchers make the cost about 1/2 if not less than you would pay otherwise.
Lucky Ones in Charlotte Hall is reasonable, too.

NoName

krazd_kat said:

I'm posting this sort of in response to the other thread in dogs about the "ridiculous" charge of $95 for a mutt, said owner stated she was going to use some of the proceeds from the sale of the puppies to pay for the spay.

Thanks to SMAWL it's a much more affordable option.

Thank you SMAWL for offering this to the community.

Isnt Lucky Ones still open? they used to be really reasonably priced

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Chasey_Lane said:
Lucky Ones in Charlotte Hall is reasonable, too.

You're right, but I "think" with the voucher from SMAWL it's still quite a bit cheaper depending on the vet you use.

I don't know about having to be a resident, BUT you have to use participating vets.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Jameo said:
The Well Pet Clinic offers low cost spay and neutering also :yay:

Yep, you are right -

There are quite a few options in St. Mary's county for low cost spay and neuter - Now if more people would take advantage of those offers!

Lucky Ones in Charlotte Hall
Well Pet Clinic in Lexington Park
SMAWL vouchers

sanchezf

Little ol' Me
Where is SMAWL and how do I get the vouchers. I am about to bring my baby girl in and this would help with the cost..