SoMD MasterMind Alliance

DarbyOhara

Musician
Originally posted by jleapark
Are there any entrepreneurs or future millionaires out there?

This is not a public advertisment BB for your convenience! Go SPAM another area... consider your SPAM in complaint!

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
:clap: YAY DARBY! You tell him!

Hmmmm....the Southern Maryland MasterMind Alliance??? Sounds like a new group of bad guys in another Austin Powers' movie..."We're going to hold the world hostage for ummmmmmm....ONE million dollars!!!" :lol: (but we're NON-profit...)

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Darby is DEAD right on this one - it is spam for a multi-level marketing (AKA pyramid) scheme. It does NOT belong here in this forum!

If you don't believe me, go to the his web site that he lists in his profile. If you go deep enough through the "control your destiny" BS, you'll find "Working as a Legacy for Life Distributor allows you to take control of your life and lifestyle." Hmmm...

Last edited:
Y

yornoc

Originally posted by jazz lady
Darby is DEAD right on this one - it is spam for a multi-level marketing (AKA pyramid) scheme. It does NOT belong here in this forum!

If you don't believe me, go to the his web site that he lists in his profile. If you go deep enough through the "control your destiny" BS, you'll find "Working as a Legacy for Life Distributor allows you to take control of your life and lifestyle." Hmmm...

You go Jazz! (or should I say Ms. Lady). I was wondering about that also. :cheers:

watercolor

yeah yeah
:clap:I must agree with Darby and Jazz Lady! That is a pyramid scheme thing. Just like that company known as Excel communications...dont ever get mixed up with that...they will bug you to death....
:moon: on that!!

:dosman:DEATH TO PYRAMID SCHEMES!!!! :nono:
They always say, it will not cost any money...and then they say, but there is the one time start up fee of blah blah blah...omm yea whatever....

Just thought I would put in my opinion....something I am good at :crazy:

G

giggles04

Re: Re: SoMD MasterMind Alliance

Originally posted by DarbyOhara

This is not a public advertisment BB for your convenience! Go SPAM another area... consider your SPAM in complaint!

Go Darby!!!!!!

M Bucker

I guess you're right

At first I thought it was just some dork looking for a bunch of other dorks to hang out with. It does seem really "ad-like" though so I'll take everyones word for it.

Just wish I hadn't sent him that check.....just kidding!!!!

DarbyOhara

Musician
Re: Re: Re: SoMD MasterMind Alliance

What if I posted a message looking for other people who have 2 dogs and a cat so that I could ask for advice/help for different situations? Would you have responded in the same manner?

I believe in you,

Joe

P.S. In the next 5 years, you will work over 10,000 hours (assuming 40 hours per week). Are you goin to spend those 10,000 hours making someone else rich or making you rich-- howEVER you feel is the best way for you to create wealth?

DOOD! Are you really that dense? Can you spell S.P.A.M.? Have you read the rules of posting on this BB? Perhaps you should read them. SPAM = Advertisement... I don't care if you are selling cracker jacks or your soul... you are SPAM'in our public BB and you are out of line. We are here to talk about "LIFE IN SOMD", not your croonie gimmics. I am sick of getting your type of ads in my email, postal mail and web-site banners! GET OUT OF HERE!

[once again, consider your last post reported!]

DarbyOhara

Musician
Re: Re: Re: SoMD MasterMind Alliance

One other point of clarification...

I never asked anyone to check out my web site, send me a check, look at my profile or fill out a form so I could flood you with unsolicited e-mail. That is the generally-accepted definition of "spam."

WRONG! SPAM is getting "UNWANTED" ads of selling a product, regardless if it is material or not.

I believe in you,

Joe

P.S. In the next 5 years, you will work over 10,000 hours (assuming 40 hours per week). Are you goin to spend those 10,000 hours making someone else rich or making you rich-- howEVER you feel is the best way for you to create wealth? [/B]

Oh Boy! :barf:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Jeez, people... Relax!

I am putting money into a central fund to give to people who put in money before me and I will recoup my money from people who deposit after me.

Since there is no product or service being provided by your company it is a pyramid scheme. At least that is how the Office of the Attorney General in Maryland sees it, reference their site at http://www.oag.state.md.us/consumer/edge83.htm . I'll email the Securities Division and see what they think.

And it is "advertising" to say the least and that isn't allowed under the rules of the road for these forums.

jimmy

Drunkard
"ZOLTAN!"

Jeezus...that was pretty damn funny, monkey...I wanna pop this guy's bubble suit in the worst way...

I wonder if this mysterious and powerful group of people's power is only exceeded by it's mystery?

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
From what you have posted you are here to scheme people out of their money with an illusion of them becoming wealthy by joining in on your scheme.

Point you to a Forum Administrator, simple that is David and Dee Jay, you would think a sophisticated business person such as yourself could figure that out. Oh, I forgot, it takes a group for you to get something done.

DarbyOhara

Musician

I am here to "...to talk about "LIFE IN SOMD" as are you.

But, why not point me to the Forum Rules and a Forum Administrator so I can get clarification. Wouldn't that be better than a flame war?

I believe in you,

Joe

Nope! You are SPAM'in the forum!

David is the administrator and I am sure you will be hearing from him soon... (guess he got flooded out last night... lol)

Look Joe, or whatever your name is... people are not blind and they aren't dumb... what-chew got thar is a down right gimmic... they only people that buy into the gimmic you are selling are older-folks (it's easier to brain wash them) and really stoopid people... you can talk till your blue in the face about how your gimmic resembles social security... WRONG! Social Security is a public law.. and is mandated by the federal government...

I am done posting here and wasting my time with you.... ADIOS!

DarbyOhara

Musician
Re: Tranquillo Amigos

Originally posted by David
We discussed this off-line and everyone understands the situation.

We edited out the contact info on the original post to make the post legit.

We've decided not to delete this thread because of it's educational and entertainment value :D

Now, everyone please make up with Joe. He sounds like a nice guy who can be a valuable contributor to the discussions.

Cheers! :cheers:

Well David... I think from the SWARM of negative responses... we can all agree that this guy is SPAM'in! If you discussed something with him offline, then we were not privy to that, but regardless, we ALL follow the same rules. You may think he's a nice guy, but I don't... I don't like what he's selling, I don't like the way he is presenting himself here with it, and I hate his signature... like he's trying to save my soul or something.... Very annoying!

If you allow him to SPAM on here, then I'd say that is favoritism... There are much better places on this BB to advertise his croonie SPAM, then here.

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Re: Tranquillo Amigos

Originally posted by David
We discussed this off-line and everyone understands the situation.

We edited out the contact info on the original post to make the post legit.

We've decided not to delete this thread because of it's educational and entertainment value :D

Now, everyone please make up with Joe. He sounds like a nice guy who can be a valuable contributor to the discussions.

Cheers! :cheers:

David,

Good job. I applaud your effort to discuss this and deal with it in a rational manner. I also agree that there is entertainment value to be had from this.
That said, I think that Joe is a douchebag!