Sandals resort

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
Has anyone on here ever been to any of the Sandals Resorts? If so, which ones(s). Any recommendations or likes/dislikes would be appreciated. TIA

R

remaxrealtor

mkd20012001 said:
Has anyone on here ever been to any of the Sandals Resorts? If so, which ones(s). Any recommendations or likes/dislikes would be appreciated. TIA
We went to Ocho Rios for our honeymoon. Unfortunately, the second day was 9/11. We couldn't leave and were so worried, but the people there were so warm and concerned, they made it as bearable as it could be. Rooms and service were very nice, food was OK, not fantastic, open bar was nice!

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I stayed at Sandals Monteigo Bay, it was AWESOME!!! Someday I want to go to the one in Negril.

DunkirkDogg

Off the Chain
RoseRed said:
I stayed at Sandals Monteigo Bay, it was AWESOME!!! Someday I want to go to the one in Negril.

I stayed @ Sandals Negril. The resort and the people are extremely nice on the resort but I wouldn't recommend going too far away from the resort. Walking down the beach beyond the Sandals property every five second a local would push the wacky-tobacky and other forms of extracurricular lifestyles. Views were great and well worth the trip IMO.

jenbengen

Watch it
We stayed at Sandals Ocho Rios in Jamaica for our honeymoon. It was fantastic!! The all-inclusive really IS just that. We would order steaks at dinner and if we wanted another they just brought it out. When you are done eating, you just walk away. It was great. The staff was super nice, too. If you are considering Jamaica, Dunns River has a much nicer pool than Ocho Rios. Dunns River has a HUGE bar inside the pool.

mkd20012001

Live~Love~Laugh
I've been looking at all the different hotels websites and they all look great. Anyone know when the best time to go is?

jenbengen

Watch it
We went in November and found the resort was practically empty. LOL. I'm not sure about the rest of the year. Just keep in mind hurricane season. :)

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:

:roflmao: :killingme :roflmao:
Sandals resort 01-08-2007 01:37 PM dont bother to ask chasey cause she can only afford to go to FlipFlop Resorts!!!!!!!!!!!!

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
I stayed at the onew next to Montego bay in 1995 and it was awesome. Its great not to have to worry about anything at all. The food was good and the alcohol was flowing freely. My stomach didn't like the Red Stripe beer. Good thing I spent alot of time in the water so as to eliminate any stripes that may have occured!!! :lmao:

S

StrwberryKisses

I would love to spend a few weeks in the Caribean. Not sure which island. Or what the H why not all of them..LOL

JabbaJawz

Be about it
jenbengen said:
We stayed at Sandals Ocho Rios in Jamaica for our honeymoon. It was fantastic!! The all-inclusive really IS just that. We would order steaks at dinner and if we wanted another they just brought it out. When you are done eating, you just walk away. It was great. The staff was super nice, too. If you are considering Jamaica, Dunns River has a much nicer pool than Ocho Rios. Dunns River has a HUGE bar inside the pool.

DITTO! It was wonderful at Ocho Rios, and we made a trip to Dunns River, too. We climbed the Dunns River Falls, went tubing, and also rode bareback in the ocean! SOOOOOO nice!

muffin

Sandals

We went and stayed at Montego Bay beautiful people and staff great leaving for Aruba next weekend like it better the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen. People great food great and inexpensive it is just great!!!!!!!! Much better prices that Sandals they are on the high side.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
nachomama said:
I've always wanted to do a family Christmas vaca to the Beaches Resort in Turks & Caicos.
We went to Turks and Caicos in 05. It was great, the little guy was 3 and loved going down the waterslide with daddy. He still remembers the plane ride and being afraid to walk on the sand.

happy_bee4

Going back to the stars
mkd20012001 said:

They are having some kind of special right now, you should check out their website and subscribe to the newsletter :yay:

CrunchTime

Live2Ride; Ride2Live
happy_bee4 said:
They are having some kind of special right now, you should check out their website and subscribe to the newsletter :yay:
When I'm on myspace they have a banner at the top of the page that keeps saying 40% off. I would :love: to go to one of the Sandals Resorts some day. Right now I have :nomoney: I have heard they are beautiful. In Antigua they just opened a new hotel.