Going to Vegas

C

chess

K_Jo said:
Are you asking where to buy weed? :confused:

no got that covered.. jameo is a good dealer...

anyways anyone that has been to vegas that can suggest places to goto..

nomoney

Little black man named Charlie. Usually stands out in front of the Denny's between the Elvis chapel and the post office. Just tell him that may-may sent you and he'll hook you up.

C

chess

nomoney said:
Little black man named Charlie. Usually stands out in front of the Denny's between the Elvis chapel and the post office. Just tell him that may-may sent you and he'll hook you up.

blah blah...

i guess its hard to get good ideas from people that have "no money to go

nomoney

chess said:
blah blah...

i guess its hard to get good ideas from people that have "no money to go

blah blah..

guess its hard to give good ideas to people that have to get their ideas of fun times from a bunch of people on an internet message board.

C

chess

nomoney said:
blah blah..

guess its hard to give good ideas to people that have to get their ideas of fun times from a bunch of people on an internet message board.

haha my joke was corny i know...

well i figured if anyone has been there they could give suggestions of places to go visit or see.

I guess I was wrong..

chess said:
haha my joke was corny i know...

well i figured if anyone has been there they could give suggestions of places to go visit or see.

I guess I was wrong..
You will NOT run out of things to do or places to see.

smoothmarine187

You have to see the Mirage........the Bellagio......stratosphere.......Circus Circus just walk all the way up and down the strip and you will pretty much see everything. They also have an indoor mall that you can walk through, where the entire ceiling changes and has different images in it. There is a good club that we used to always go to, but hell if I can remember the name of the place.

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
You have to see the Mirage........the Bellagio......stratosphere.......Circus Circus just walk all the way up and down the strip and you will pretty much see everything. They also have an indoor mall that you can walk through, where the entire ceiling changes and has different images in it. There is a good club that we used to always go to, but hell if I can remember the name of the place.

staying right across from the mall, and next to the wynn.....

i figured there are some pretty cool places to hit up, i wanted to goto the grand canyon and hoovers dam for a day...

If you want to get away from the Strip for a while and have never seen it before go rent a car and see the dam. You will be impressed.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
smoothmarine187 said:

you really need to do the rollercoasters on top of the stratosphere!! that outta keep ya busy for a while.

C

chess

desertrat said:
If you want to get away from the Strip for a while and have never seen it before go rent a car and see the dam. You will be impressed.

yeah thats what i hear.... i guess ill have to plan a lil mini trip

smoothmarine187

Just stay out of the ghetto, that place is worse that Baltimore in some areas.......or.......Waldorf for the people that haven't been to Baltimore....lol