Male Inaction Figure

romance

One of the sinners
OMG

That is so cute! I need one to give to my ex! lol I may even need one for Jaime lol:cheers:

romance

One of the sinners
But baby!! lol

It would be a ummm was moving in together but not now gift lol Besides it sorta resembles you. hehe The belly, the beer, the lack of hair lol J/K I swear Im joking Jaime lol

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
Let's see

Dare I unload here. I can whip out the arsenal...and fire away.
I could goto...the epitemy(spelling) of West Virginians. Note the virgin in that word. Which all females from said state are ANYTHING BUT. Note the 3 kids lol...at what age are you know my dear babe...Oh yeah 23.

I could goto the characteristics of wv' females. I.e.(________ bears).

I mean I don't think you rally want me to go on. Your all talk on here Crystal lol...but ya couldn't back it up in the pool.

romance

One of the sinners
I dont think I was dunked..Spraying me with a hose does not count as dunking me.. Am i wrong here????

sgtsprout

Mr. Shud da hell up
ok

I might not have dunked you. But I had control of you the whole time. I could have dunked you. But you had becca in the pool too. Someone would have been hurt if I dunked you. Probably the daughter. Plus Rach started crying so byte me.:bubble:

romance

One of the sinners
control of me???? Since when? I was on my knees in the pool but come on I had pants on. Jeans on!!! They get heavy when they are wet. Plus I was trying to keep modest since the people who work here on the farm were standing around. lol

romance

One of the sinners
The thread was about the joke Jaime not us so hush.

I thyink the woman has a good idea there. Think of how our daughters would really look at men if the true way men are. hehe It would be an educational item so to speak lol

After all how many men do you see with beer guts, lossing their hair, and sitting on the couch watching good ole football.

But I didnt like the whole teaching NASCAR to timmy comment...Whats wrong with NASCAR??? My kids enjoy it and they are 4 3 and 4 months (yeah my son likes the motion of the cars)

Y

yornoc

I guess it expired 'cause the link is not working for me!:(

oh, :D