My New Puppy Bogie

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
I have never posted pics on here before but I had to show off the new stud. Bogie is a 10 week old red min pin. I got him for my SO for christmas. Check him out. Hope this works.

Attachments

• bogie.jpg
    bogie.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 146
  • CIMG0042.JPG
    CIMG0042.JPG
    231.6 KB · Views: 171

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
Buckets said:
I have never posted pics on here before but I had to show off the new stud. Bogie is a 10 week old red min pin. I got him for my SO for christmas. Check him out. Hope this works.

More......

Attachments

• bogie1.jpg
    bogie1.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 119
  • bogie2.jpg
    bogie2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 135
  • bogie4.jpg
    bogie4.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 86
  • bogie3.jpg
    bogie3.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 119

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Buckets said:
Wonder what he would have looked like w/out cropped ears and a docked tail?

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
Fubar said:
Wonder what he would have looked like w/out cropped ears and a docked tail?

His tail is docked. And we are going back and forth on getting his ears done.

smoothmarine187

That a cool looking little dog.......now you just have to teach him to attack Chess and Pingrr when they get near him......lol. "bogie......sick balls"!

M

Mousebaby

Here's a pic of my red min pin, her name is Cayenne and she is 9 yrs. old. :howdy:

Buckets

@SOMD_Nationals
K_Jo said:
They aren't already done? He looks like Joan Rivers.

Nope his ears are not done yet. The ol' lady and I are in disagreement about this. She doesn't want to get them done. She says it is inhumane and cruel. I say why get a min pin if you are not going to make him look like one.

C

chess

smoothmarine187 said:
That a cool looking little dog.......now you just have to teach him to attack Chess and Pingrr when they get near him......lol. "bogie......sick balls"!

dont be a ####ing hater hahaha

Cowgirl

Buckets said:
Nope his ears are not done yet. The ol' lady and I are in disagreement about this. She doesn't want to get them done. She says it is inhumane and cruel. I say why get a min pin if you are not going to make him look like one.

Don't do it...it is cruel. There's no point to it...it's just cosmetic. I wouldn't want someone to cut up my ears just because it looks a certain way. Besides, I think they're cuter when they're natural.

Timon

I pee in the toilet!
Chasey_Lane said:
Dogs are stupid.
So are people. Check this out, Ma:

Hey Chasey..... 01-08-2007 04:38 PM You're an ugly cat and you have a big nosed, rotten teeth, buttazz ugly mom!

:snacks:

smoothmarine187

Cowgirl said:
Don't do it...it is cruel. There's no point to it...it's just cosmetic. I wouldn't want someone to cut up my ears just because it looks a certain way. Besides, I think they're cuter when they're natural.

Do you wear ear rings?