Floral Arrangements

Blondie76

I was wondering if anyone knew where I mght be able to take floral arrangement classes or possibly recommend a book on it. I will be using silk flowers. I'm getting married in August and I'm trying to save some money by making my own centerpieces. TIA :smile:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Blondie76 said:
I was wondering if anyone knew where I mght be able to take floral arrangement classes or possibly recommend a book on it. I will be using silk flowers. I'm getting married in August and I'm trying to save some money by making my own centerpieces. TIA :smile:
Michael's used to offer them. Give them a call, they can point you in the right direction.

Blondie76

bresamil said:
Michael's used to offer them. Give them a call, they can point you in the right direction.

Yeah - I thought about them and AC Moore. They both have a list of classes online - unfortunatley none are on floral arrangment. Maybe they will have some in the spring time.

Jameo

What?!
Blondie76 said:

:howdy: My grandmother could give you any help ya need

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Blondie76 said:
You and M? :party: