Question about Streaming Audio

fuzzyng

How many of you all listen to streaming audio with Winamp? I'm testing out a few things, and I need a guinnie pig, or two, to help me out... no one else, online, even knows what streaming audio is... help me out, pwease!?

watercolor

yeah yeah
Sorry no can do honey...I cant help you! *lol* you already know I know nothing about that sorta thing....

Love you anyway....

G

giggles04

Originally posted by fuzzyng
How many of you all listen to streaming audio with Winamp? I'm testing out a few things, and I need a guinnie pig, or two, to help me out... no one else, online, even knows what streaming audio is... help me out, pwease!?

Whatcha doin... I'll help you out!!!!

fuzzyng

I've got the software to do streaming audio, and all, but I have no one to test to see if you can actually log into my shoutcast server... Ii'd love it if you could see if you could log on, one night, or something... when I get home, I'll boot up my server and post the link... :clap:

fuzzyng

It's 6:00 p.m., Friday, if you have yahoo messenger, my name is 'jessewebb' without the ' of course... or, if you have Mirc i'm on irc.darktree.net • port: 6667 #wfurstage

That goes for anyone... i'll give the link, there, to try and see what works, and what doesn't... :D See ya all there!

G

giggles04

Well, of course I didn't get this until this morning. What a crazy weekend!!! But I'd still love to try it out. I added you to my Yahoo Messanger... i'm happygirl_2001..... maybe I'll still get to try it out.

BlueBird

:howdy: I streeam audio wirelessly to to my AVR using a transponder from outlaw audio and it works great. It's very convenient having the ability to control what I listen to via my laptop thoughout my entire house.

Even when you don't see the bird or hear the bird the bird sees you. BlueBird always see's you and loves you for he is a beautiful blue bird. :yahoo: