Thinking about a get together

watercolor

yeah yeah
we are looking to meet everyone, my fiance(fuzzy ng) and I. so we are thinking of having some sort of something.

We just dont want to do it to soon, in regards to christy's party, where everyone is prolly still worn from that.

Any one have an ideas where we could possibly have something, since our place is like WAY to small (we live in a basement apart)

Let me know..we would like to get together with everyone....it sounds desperate....I know...lol

But we are looking for new friends...all applications accepted;)

Frank

Chairman of the Board
A suggestion? Try something small at first. Because I think Christy and Steve would like to do it all soon enough, so your chances aren't great meeting everyone.

BUT .....

You CAN try to meet a few at a time, for instance, if you suggest a time and a place, and invite whomever can come. I've met a handful of folks here online that way. And it doesn't need to be a weekend thing. Try it!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I've offered this before, but I have a little cottage on the Bay in Calvert, not far from Prince Frederick. The beach is less than 30 seconds walk from my front door.
Anyhow, you're all welcome to come down and have the next get-together there if you'd like! The place has a lot of kids and lots of open space...sharks teeth...beach...etc.

I'd really like to meet all of you, too!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
Originally posted by watercolor23
well bknarw I would really like to meet you too! *smile*

Let me know when! *smile*

I'm there every weekend. If you wanted to do it this weekend, that'd be fine, too.
I'm also taking my vacation up there, and will be at the beach from the 28th of June through the 7th of July.

You're all really more than welcome, now that I hear that there were no broken bones at the last one.
:)

Here's a link to my site that has some pictures of the place on it. You all decide; it's up to you! It's probably a bit less than an hour from Lexington Park and about the same from the Waldorf/ La Plata area. If you're in Calvert, you're in really good shape!

http://community.webshots.com/album/2614087YrwoyxUkym

watercolor

yeah yeah
well thanks. That is really very generous of you! I am glad to see there are nice people around. *smile*

Omm yea...we may take you up on that!

Also just to let you know...we are getting to gether with migtig and frank on friday at boomarangs for dinner at 7 pm if you would like to make your presence known there!

*grin*

bknarw

Attire Monitor
well thanks. That is really very generous of you! I am glad to see there are nice people around. *smile*

Omm yea...we may take you up on that!

Also just to let you know...we are getting to gether with migtig and frank on friday at boomarangs for dinner at 7 pm if you would like to make your presence known there!

*grin*

Okay, I'm reading back through this and hoping you didn't get the wrong impression.
Everyone's been talking about having another get-together, and a couple of people have even asked about a beach-type place, and I've offered everyone the opportunity to come out and use my place. I hope you didn't think the wrong thing from that. Of course, you AND you fiancee would be welcome to come, but I'd love it if we could all have a big get together, such as the one recently, and do it at my place in Calvert!

watercolor

yeah yeah
take it wrong??? never!

Why would I take it wrong...I was not thinking of anything sexual or forward on your counterpart...its fine

I know.. I was just thanking you!

bknarw

Attire Monitor
take it wrong??? never!

Why would I take it wrong...I was not thinking of anything sexual or forward on your counterpart...its fine

I know.. I was just thanking you!

Just didn't want you to think I"m doggin' it here.
Boomerang's sounds like it could be fun!

R

RFM

bknarw your place by the beach looks like a great place to have a get together. I know my daughters would love to come out sometime as they love searching for sharks teeth and playing on the beach. Let me know if there is sometime we can all get together.

Wre is Boomerangs located?? I'm not sure if I am working Sat. or not but I may want to drop by if I can get a chance.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
bk - can I use your bungalow when I want to hide from the world, since you only use it on weekends? LOL
Anybody else going to Boomerangs? Do we have a secret code word that let's us sit at the same table or will we wear nametags - or just walk up to every stranger and say "hi"? Come on Watercolor help me out here......

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Boomerangs is right off 4 past the bridge in Solomons. Not down the boardwalk - but like you are going to the Food Lion from the off ramp Friday at 7pm - we won't keep anyone up past their bedtime

bknarw

Attire Monitor
I've said it many times, maybe I just need to step up a little more.
Is there a particular weekend that would be good for a beach party?
I'd really like to meet you ALL!
And yes, you can use my place any time you'd like during the week. Do you have a good paintbrush?
:D

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by bknarw
I've said it many times, maybe I just need to step up a little more.

:D

So do it! Just post a date (a few weeks from now) and see what happens. :cheers:

bknarw

Attire Monitor
LOVE leftovers...just LOVE them!
What do you think I eat/drink all week?

We have a fridge and indoor plumbing. Some of you may laugh at this, but where we are that's a luxury!
Plus, for boaters, the Breezy Point Marina is just two miles away!

fuzzyng

Okay folks, I'll make name tags... It's not like I dont have connections, or nuffin... name tags... banners... signs... ID cards... voice print identification scanners.... err... umm... too much? *LMAO* i just need a head count and I'll make em tomorrow and have them cut up for friday night... ya think Bommerangs will let us all sit? they have that outdoor seating, right?? We'll sell tickets to the next get together... i'll make them up, too... YEAH!! YEAH!!! *shakes and goes into creation fits*

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
fuzzy make my name tag - I'll see ya friday - I'll be the one with the lost and confused look :D

fuzzyng

Originally posted by migtig
fuzzy make my name tag - I'll see ya friday - I'll be the one with the lost and confused look :D

WOW! I have that SAME look! :eek: :p :D

Okey... two name tags... anyone else? :D