Great Backyard Bird Count-2007

Lilypad

Something for you and/or the family to do-the annual 4-day event that engages bird watchers of all ages in counting birds to create a real-time snapshot of where the birds are across the continent. Anyone can participate, from beginning bird watchers to experts. Join the Great Backyard Bird Count, February 16-19, 2007, it takes as little as 15 minutes. It’s free, fun, and easy—and it helps the birds. :yay:

Check out the website-http://www.birdsource.org/gbbc/
for details!

M

Mousebaby

Ain't no birds in my backyard, my dog Cody makes sure of that! In fact there isn't any wild life at all in my backyard because he has a taste for squirrel and he hasn't missed yet! So I guess me and the family will sit this one out this year. But you have fun!! :howdy:

Lilypad

Mousebaby said:
Ain't no birds in my backyard, my dog Cody makes sure of that! In fact there isn't any wild life at all in my backyard because he has a taste for squirrel and he hasn't missed yet! So I guess me and the family will sit this one out this year. But you have fun!! :howdy:
I've got a Dobie, Shepherds and hounds and I have birds-WTH kinda dog is Cody? :yikes:

M

Mousebaby

He is an Akita/Shiba Inu mix and he's GORGEOUS! I tried to get a picture of him, but he wouldn't be still :lmao: