What do you see

sunflower

Loving My Life...
I see a young boy turning into a young man. I see a happy boy full of life. I see love, happiness, and me. My son is the sun and the moon.. I could go on but I wont.

Cowgirl

I almost had a Children of the Corn moment when I looked at my BF's son this morning. I woke up to find him staring at me.. :yikes: Ahaha. Once I realized he wasn't an evil "corn child," I said "good morning" and he said "I want breakfast." :lmao:

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
My pride my joy... My boy does me proud and I love him for that.

AND yes I will change my avatar soon but not till spring like the rest of the locals do :razz:

M

Mousebaby

My husband would say 3 tax deductions! Me, I see my little angels as the center of my being! I couldn't imagine my life without them, and I am greatful everyday that I have them!

onebdzee

off the shelf
I see a straight jacket, a big net, no hair on my head, syringe full of heavy medication, a nice mental institution

All paid for...........by them :yay:

meangirl

Nice lady!
onebdzee said:
I see a straight jacket, a big net, no hair on my head, syringe full of heavy medication, a nice mental institution

All paid for...........by them :yay:

Oh, so you have teens huh?? :lmao:

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
When I look at my son, I see a guy who's everything I ever hoped he'd be, and MORE. When I look at my daughter, I see a young lady with a huge amount of potential, impatiently waiting for her life to take off. In both cases, I couldn't be any more proud if I tried.

Little boys to the n'th degree :lol: that I hope to teach and guide to be strong men with warm hearts. They are my miracles and they inspire me to try and be a better person.

Geek

JustTodd said:
My pride my joy... My boy does me proud and I love him for that.

AND yes I will change my avatar soon but not till spring like the rest of the locals do :razz:

Seems like spring today :shrug:

Hi Todd :love: