Dear Otter

Pete

Repete
Nice ride :yay: It is safe in the driveway. I am glad you told me about the traction control. I couldn't get it to light up easy until I remembered and turned it off. Presto, huge smoke cloud :yay:

P.S. If your son tells you some story about almost whacking the curb at Sheetz, it's all bullchit I missed it by a mile. I just wasn't used to the steering response yet and the high hood. :yay::yay:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
Pete said:
Nice ride :yay: It is safe in the driveway. I am glad you told me about the traction control. I couldn't get it to light up easy until I remembered and turned it off. Presto, huge smoke cloud :yay:

P.S. If your son tells you some story about almost whacking the curb at Sheetz, it's all bullchit I missed it by a mile. I just wasn't used to the steering response yet and the high hood. :yay::yay:
It hit the curb?!?! And you wanted me to ride with you?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:

There was a fat woman yelling at us today. Sux to be us. I would have kicked her butt, but she was way fatter and bigger than me. Little one on a bike vs. big fat girl. Not good. Police report tomorrow.

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
There was a fat woman yelling at us today. Sux to be us. I would have kicked her butt, but she was way fatter and bigger than me. Little one on a bike vs. big fat girl. Not good. Police report tomorrow.
I read it and would have posted but mom always said don't say anything if you cannot say anything nice.

You should have called the cops immediately. You are being not smart (dumb)

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Pete said:

Yep, they're waiting for you guys to turn out your lights and go to bed. I've seen that chit on the tv.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:
I read it and would have posted but mom always said don't say anything if you cannot say anything nice.

We called 911. They have a recording of the call. I'll file charges tomorrow.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Pete said:

We've got the lights on the porch and the security lights on. You are right. We shoud have called the cops, but we chose to just not respond and went inside. The gun thing bothers me a lot. I expect my tires will be slashed tomorrow.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
BS Gal said:
We've got the lights on the porch and the security lights on. You are right. We shoud have called the cops, but we chose to just not respond and went inside. The gun thing bothers me a lot. I expect my tires will be slashed tomorrow.
Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll take it out on the mailbox. :shrug:

Pete

Repete
BS Gal said:
We called 911. They have a recording of the call. I'll file charges tomorrow.
That 911 recording will be handy at their murder trial since you will be dead and can't testify :yay: :rolleyes:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
bresamil said:
Maybe you'll be lucky and they'll take it out on the mailbox. :shrug:
Our mailbox is indestrucible. We brought it here from Arizona and it is made out or ironwood. Words will be exchanged tommorrow with the owner of the rental and the mother that wasn't there when it all went down.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Pete said:
That 911 recording will be handy at their murder trial since you will be dead and can't testify :yay: :rolleyes:
Good. If Pete's taking it seriously than I may be only half as paranoid as I thought.

Pete

Repete
bresamil said:
Good. If Pete's taking it seriously than I may be only half as paranoid as I thought.
No you are fully paranoid, it just happens in this case you were right. :lmao: