Monday fly fest!

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Winds will be up and I plan on flying the kites at the foot of the bridge in Calvert if anyone would like to attend. I have several kites so if you would like to learn to stunt kite feel free to stop on by. I'll be there around 12ish AND if you see the twins flying when you're driving by be sure to blow the horn!!

JustTodd said:
Winds will be up and I plan on flying the kites at the foot of the bridge in Calvert if anyone would like to attend. I have several kites so if you would like to learn to stunt kite feel free to stop on by. I'll be there around 12ish AND if you see the twins flying when you're driving by be sure to blow the horn!!
I saw two (para foils?) one had two tails on it. About 4pm. I was on a motorcycle.

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
desertrat said:
I saw two (para foils?) one had two tails on it. About 4pm. I was on a motorcycle.

Link was flying the yellow P-3 and I was getting dragged all over the place with my GFK foil with the red 70ft tails.. should have taken a break and say :howdy:

For everyone else that showed, it was nice to meet you. Looking forward to it next weekend!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
JustTodd said:
Link was flying the yellow P-3 and I was getting dragged all over the place with my GFK foil with the red 70ft tails.. should have taken a break and say :howdy:

For everyone else that showed, it was nice to meet you. Looking forward to it next weekend!
Well, who all showed??

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
CableChick said:
How did I miss this? I would have loved to take the boys to watch!

Well I will post it in here from now on so everyone would know to look here. We are planning on a fly next weekend but not too sure about how cold it's going to be.

Bob, three people that are familiar with SMOL were there but I know them only by their real names.

Oh, I agee.. a beautiful set of twins flying freely is a wonderful sight :whistle:

Michael Delaney

Porsche 917K
I didn't see this post until today.

I was down by the bridge flying a couple of my stunt kites around 10 - 11 yesterday.
Be sure to post again next time you go.

JustTodd

Zoom Zoom Zoom
Michael Delaney said:
I didn't see this post until today.

I was down by the bridge flying a couple of my stunt kites around 10 - 11 yesterday.
Be sure to post again next time you go.

Will do!