do you respect stay at home DADS!

Can he be a stay at home dad

• No His a$$ should be out earning a check

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Yes It doesn't matter which parent is home as long as someone is raising them right

Votes: 37 80.4%

• Total voters

MMDad

Lem Putt
Is this going to be a poll? If so, I'll vote the same way I did for the Moms: No. Being stay at home doesn't mean squat. Being a good Dad is all that matters.

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
greyhound said:
Yes, just as much as stay at home moms. I know several stay at home dads.
I stayed at home when my second daughter was born and did all the cooking ,cleaning, and other thing necessary to raise a family. The old boys didn't like that I was home, but too bad for them

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
MMDad said:
Is this going to be a poll? If so, I'll vote the same way I did for the Moms: No. Being stay at home doesn't mean squat. Being a good Dad is all that matters.
look up its a poll

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The Jackoholic said:
I stayed at home when my second daughter was born and did all the cooking ,cleaning, and other thing necessary to raise a family.
:sigh: A househusband. If Larry would cook and clean, I'd let him stay home. :yay:

The Jackoholic

thinning out the tards
vraiblonde said:
I've known a couple of stay at home Dads and it seemed to work out fine. So why not?
i liked it i was able to maintain the house and lay the law down and inforce it on the older kids. Mom came home and there was usually no problems for her to deal with. I evan did baking instead of buying sh1t loaded with chemicals. (First guy that says fag i'm gonna get them)

meangirl

Nice lady!
The Jackoholic said:
I stayed at home when my second daughter was born and did all the cooking ,cleaning, and other thing necessary to raise a family. The old boys didn't like that I was home, but too bad for them

One of my uncles is a stay at home dad and like you, he does all the above. She made more money so when they had kids they decided he'd be the one home with them. He is a great father and it's worked out well for them.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
The Jackoholic said:
well who thinks his a$$ should be earning a check?

I don't. I think it's great that a woman can earn enough to support their family. If they agree to him staying home with the kids, more power to them. :yay:

Geek

The Jackoholic said:
well who thinks his a$$ should be earning a check?

I did mention Dads in the other thread. I think it is awesome and sexy. Go stay at home dads :yay:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
Where is the poll option for "I'm not thinking I care. The parents are tending to their priorities and it's their business :yay:" ?

Vince

I would have loved to stay home, but....have to go earn a living and take care of my son, and take care of the house, cook, clean, laundry, yardwork, etc. Still doing it, only it gets a little easier as my son gets older.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I did that for a 3 months after my daughter was born. Wifey was still active duty and I'd been discharged a couple of weeks before she was born. I stayed home with the kiddo till we moved here.

Shortly after my daughter was born, I set up a video camera on a tripod and was taping her sleeping. Kid wakes up hungry and starts crying, mom gets out of bed and slaps a boob in her mouth. Kid and mom go back to sleep and I start watching the tape. When it got to the part where she woke up crying, the wife come running out of the bedroom to feed the daughter again, sees the kid still sleeping, is very confused till she see's what I'm watching on TV.

She failed to see the humor in the situation :ohwell: