Birthday Party

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
This may sound crazy, but I thought it would be soo cool to have a birthday party (5yr old girl) at a stable where the kids could get pony rides. Does anyone do this or will I have to resort to having the pony come to me? Just curious. Any info would be great. My youngest daughter is horse crazy and I know she would get the biggest kick out of this. Thanks again.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
I know there are a lot of horse people on the forums who may have information for you, but in the meantime, Merry's Go Round in Waldorf does pony rides. I'm sure her number is in the book.

S

smurfie

There are quite a few farms around here, especially over here in Calvert where I live!!

Id post this in the Horses section

Geek

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
I don't have kids yet, but I don't understand why people spend so much on birthday parties....All of mine were mostly family. Regular Friday night dinner at my grandmothers. The only thing special about it was a cake. I've had 2 birthday parties in my life with my friends. I will be 24 in March. My kids aren't having a $5000 party every year, they will survive without it.

Ehesef said:
I don't have kids yet, but I don't understand why people spend so much on birthday parties....All of mine were mostly family. Regular Friday night dinner at my grandmothers. The only thing special about it was a cake. I've had 2 birthday parties in my life with my friends. I will be 24 in March. My kids aren't having a $5000 party every year, they will survive without it.
*Quoted so it can easily be bumped in three years when Ehesef wants to throw her own dog and pony show for a one year old that won't even realize what's going on around him/her*

Geek

kwillia said:
*Quoted so it can easily be bumped in three years when Ehesef wants to throw her own dog and pony show for a one year old that won't even realize what's going on around him/her*

:roflmao:

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
kwillia said:
Nah, I'm a cheap biatch. Thats why Momzilla and I are having a hard time with this whole wedding planning thing.

getbent

Thats how them b*tch's R
Yes, karma giver. I did post the same thing twice. If I'm not mistaken someone suggested I post in the horse threads also. If there's a way to transfer the whole post to a new section without starting a whole new thread then, sry. I don't know how to do that. BTW thank you to whomever suggested calling the farm on Flat Iron. I spoke with Julie and she was great. She's excited about helping me out. I'm going to go see her soon so we can work out the details. Thanks again. I may be more excited than the girls. (They know nothing of their b-day plans yet, hehehe)

Last edited: