MP3 Music for your workout?

warneckutz

I was just curious what everyone listens to while they workout.

I mostly listen to HEAVY, HEAVY METAL :larry:

A few random artists on my iPod:

Chimaira
Disturbed
Slipknot
Dope
Mudvayne
Stone Sour
Tool
Throwdown
Static-X
Chemical Brothers

and

Beyonce (not much of a balance, but hey...)

Toxick

Splat
warneckutz said:
I was just curious what everyone listens to while they workout.

I mostly listen to HEAVY, HEAVY METAL :larry:

A few random artists on my iPod:

Chimaira
Disturbed
Slipknot
Dope
Mudvayne
Stone Sour
Tool
Throwdown
Static-X
Chemical Brothers

and

Beyonce (not much of a balance, but hey...)

My current workout playlist:

White Stripes: Blue Orchids
Megadeth: Peace Sells... But Who's Buying
Marilyn Manson: Mobscene
Budgie: Breadfan
Sinister Urge: Rob Zombie
M.C. Chris: Fett's Vette
AC/DC: Shake your Foundations
Hive: Ultrasonic Sound
311: Come Original
M.C. Hammer: U Can't Touch This
Zebrahead: Playmate of the Year
Paul Oakenfield: Dreadrock
Metallica: Fuel
New Order: Blue Monday
Guns 'N Roses: Welcome to the Jungle
Queen: Stone Cold Crazy
Powerman 5000: When Worlds Collide
Black Sabbath: Paranoid

S

smurfie

mv_princess said:
the bootycall. :lol: it's great for starting out on the treadmill.

Wow, If I ever see someone at my gym that looks like they are going by the bootycall on the treadmill, I guess it will be easy to figure out who you are LOL.

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
smurfie said:
Wow, If I ever see someone at my gym that looks like they are going by the bootycall on the treadmill, I guess it will be easy to figure out who you are LOL.
Oh I always looked pissed off when I am working out. Because right after that song, Break Stuff comes on. Then I am ready to kill something

C

comebabycome

i would have to say something that has a beat...such as rap, gets you pumped up and ready to break a sweat...

C

chess

warneckutz said:
I haven't heard anything from them in a long time.

Have you heard anything about a new album?

nottin new... I love there music, the remixes with Jay Z were pretty good... I cant wait to see something new come out from them !

C

chess

comebabycome said:
i would have to say something that has a beat...such as rap, gets you pumped up and ready to break a sweat...

how does rap get you into doing a good work out... listening to people talk about ####ing #####es and killing people.. how much fun is that pfft

warneckutz

mv_princess said:
Oh I always looked pissed off when I am working out. Because right after that song, Break Stuff comes on. Then I am ready to kill something

I lip-synch, play air guitar, play the drums while I work out... No doubt that I look pretty silly, but I get into it while at the gym. :larry:

warneckutz

chess said:
how does rap get you into doing a good work out... listening to people talk about ####ing #####es and killing people.. how much fun is that pfft

There's a FEW rap songs I can listen to, but they don't have enough of a fast beat for me.

C

comebabycome

chess said:

it gets me motivated, that's what matters.....at least i go to the gym everyday during the week....

Toxick

Splat
comebabycome said:

I'm not much of a rap fan, but every so often a rap song makes it way into my playlist.

Not that long ago, in fact, "Come Baby Come" by K7 was in my playlist.

warneckutz

Toxick said:
I'm not much of a rap fan, but every so often a rap song makes it way into my playlist.

Not that long ago, in fact, "Come Baby Come" by K7 was in my playlist.

K7?! HA! I used to listen to that CD from beginning to end all the time... back in the day