John Force fans

tugboater

Miller Tang Soo Do Rocks
Following almost a year of supervised testing and months of media speculation, 14-time world champion John Force confirmed Tuesday that his second-oldest daughter, Ashley, will move up in classification this season to drive a fourth Ford Mustang Funny Car for John Force Racing Inc., Castrol, and the Automobile Club of Southern California.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
tugboater said:
Following almost a year of supervised testing and months of media speculation, 14-time world champion John Force confirmed Tuesday that his second-oldest daughter, Ashley, will move up in classification this season to drive a fourth Ford Mustang Funny Car for John Force Racing Inc., Castrol, and the Automobile Club of Southern California.

And you didn't see that coming? :confused:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Damn! No way is this the spawn of that disgusting, sweaty dude!

Attachments

• capt_ny18201170441_nhra_ashley_force_auto_racing_ny182.jpg
    capt_ny18201170441_nhra_ashley_force_auto_racing_ny182.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 92
S

smurfie

I am very surprised he hasnt taken a step in the NASCAR scene. At least try it and see how he does. He is so successful in what he does now, it would be quite interesting to see what he could do on the oval tracks.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
smurfie said:
I am very surprised he hasnt taken a step in the NASCAR scene. At least try it and see how he does. He is so successful in what he does now, it would be quite interesting to see what he could do on the oval tracks.

John Force? :confused: I think his spotters would have trouble communicating with him over the radio. But it would make for great scanner channel...:lmao: