Darts

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Darts are NOT gender specific. :lol:

There are a lot of good brands out there: Hammerheads, Voks, Power Points, etc. Rather than go by brand, it is a very personal choice and the person needs to try out different brands and styles to see what works best for them. I can hook you up with a local dart supplier who will let him try out lots of different ones to find the one that works best.

Blondie76

jazz lady said:
Darts are NOT gender specific. :lol:

There are a lot of good brands out there: Hammerheads, Voks, Power Points, etc. Rather than go by brand, it is a very personal choice and the person needs to try out different brands and styles to see what works best for them. I can hook you up with a local dart supplier who will let him try out lots of different ones to find the one that works best.

LOL - sorry didn't mean to say specifically for a guy. But I was going to buy a set for my fiance. Unfortunately he is out of the country so he won't be able to try them. He said the ones he has been using are too light. Is their maybe a basic set I could get him that could work for now?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Blondie76 said:
LOL - sorry didn't mean to say specifically for a guy. But I was going to buy a set for my fiance. Unfortunately he is out of the country so he won't be able to try them. He said the ones he has been using are too light. Is their maybe a basic set I could get him that could work for now?

I assume you're talking about steel-tip darts as soft-tip only go up to 18 grams. Check your PMs in a sec and he'll hook you up.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
JustTodd said:
I enjoy my Hammerheads.

Hammerheads are pretty much the de facto standard for steel tip darts. I used Hammerheads for quite a few years but switched to Voks about 10 years ago. I like them better overall and amazingly they're also a lot more inexpensive.