Gordon thinks Jr will leave DEI

TeacherMom

I believe that when the 2008 Daytona comes around we will see a red number 3 with an Earnhardt driving for Childress. :yay:

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
TeacherMom said:
I believe that when the 2008 Daytona comes around we will see a red number 3 with an Earnhardt driving for Childress. :yay:
Black Budweiser Select #3.. :drool:

AndyMarquisLIVE

TeacherMom said:
I think the whole thing between Harvick and Junyer was PR. As long as RCR don't have sponsorship on the 31 car, it's anyone's guess.

And NASCAR/Nextel are doing their best to screw RCR now because they pose a huge threat to Hendrick and a huge threat with Harvick to the 2007 championship.

Pete

Repete
AndyMarquisLIVE said:
I think the whole thing between Harvick and Junyer was PR. As long as RCR don't have sponsorship on the 31 car, it's anyone's guess.

And NASCAR/Nextel are doing their best to screw RCR now because they pose a huge threat to Hendrick and a huge threat with Harvick to the 2007 championship.
Do you have a conspiracy theory on everything?

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Does anyone really give a damn what Gordon thinks? :shrug:

Since I KNOW people care what I think :diva: my stance is this: While Teresa might have inherited by right her late husband's company, I think she's a greedy, power hungry fool to deny his namesake a strong hand in the company's growth and direction. :bubble:

crabcake said:
Does anyone really give a damn what Gordon thinks? :shrug:

Since I KNOW people care what I think :diva: my stance is this: While Teresa might have inherited by right her late husband's company, I think she's a greedy, power hungry fool to deny his namesake a strong hand in the company's growth and direction. :bubble:

I think you should stop holding back and tell us how you really feel.

:lmao: