Sports Bars?

Danny

I am new to the area and I wanted to see if there were any good sports bars in the Lexington Area that show all the football games.  And where do all the Steeler fans hang out to?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Steelers?  Steelers?  I believe you drive north..over the Mason-Dixon line...you should find some nice Steelers hangouts up that way.

Hail to the Redskins!!!!!!!!

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Cadillac Jack's usually does have a pretty good crowd, and they have most of the games on.  Brass Rail usually has three or four games on, but that's pretty much a Redskins/Cowboys place.  A good place for the first Sunday of the season, or any Sunday, is Damon's Ribs in Waldorf.  Four big screens and most of the games on, plus that quarterback challenge game where you pick the next play.  Usually a really big crowd there and good appetizers, too.

tipsy mcgee

Always thirsty
Yeah, we need a really good sports bar with food and all.  The regular restaurants are okay, but we need big screens and NTN trivia and all that.  A 40 minute drive on one or two sundays during the football season isn't that bad.  Hell, I drive there to work everyday, so I'm used to it.  A crew of us went up last year for the first game of the season and had a blast.  Fans for all different teams talking trash and getting loaded.  What more could you want?

Danny

I live about 45 miles north of Pitsburgh.  Grove City to be exact but not too many people no where that it.  I have heard that there are alot of Pitt fans in Southern Maryland.  There will probably be alot more after the house cleaning that Baltimore had to go through.  But it should still be a couple of good games.  Seems to be a good rivalry brewing between Pitt and Baltimore.  

SMIB Sucks

What the?!?!?
Danny said:
I am new to the area and I wanted to see if there were any good sports bars in the Lexington Area that show all the football games.  And where do all the Steeler fans hang out to?

I came across this and laughed out loud. There still is nothing really to do down here; unless you into cow-tipping or something. I went bike riding with a friend in one of the many trails in SOMD (actually a good thing about the area!) and these two guys came up to us. One of them said "You boys is lost..." Good thing I was travelling with Burt Reynolds. We got away...

Dukesdad

Danny said:
I live about 45 miles north of Pitsburgh.  Grove City to be exact but not too many people no where that it.  I have heard that there are alot of Pitt fans in Southern Maryland.  There will probably be alot more after the house cleaning that Baltimore had to go through.  But it should still be a couple of good games.  Seems to be a good rivalry brewing between Pitt and Baltimore.  
I'm from New Castle :howdy:

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
RoseRed said:
Do your homework. :lmao:

I will be honest, I knew it was a newbie thread but then I saw that it was from a man and lost all other senses. Just wanted to know which bar he could be located. :whistle:

:killingme

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
LexiGirl75 said:
I will be honest, I knew it was a newbie thread but then I saw that it was from a man and lost all other senses. Just wanted to know which bar he could be located. :whistle:

:killingme

Troll. :lmao:

mixallagist

Be careful what u wish 4
Danny said:

I'm from New Castle, PA. but i've spent most of my life in Southern Maryland.